Share My Creation Car Booking/Rental App(Uber alternative) : Source Code For Sale

Hello everyone,
Of course without a doubt i'd like to start the topic with a : Thank you erel for making this Possible !

This project is very important to us because it took as almost 9 months for it to be completed
it's one of the most complicated projects we have ever built.

The app works just like Uber but with more complicated features:
This project contains 3 apps :
1- Car tenant
The user register/login then the main screen opens showing a GPS with the nearest cars and car shop.
The user is able to pick a car or a shop and set his destination.

2-Car Owner/Shop Owner
The car/Shop owner will receive a notification stating there is a new car booking request.
The owner will be able to accept/reject the request once he views the car tenant profile, the destination, the cost, the ratings

The car tenant is able to view the car details/ car shop profile / chat / review / rate/ search by filters

The car tenant is able to take a video of him self and share it to the others as a story just like Instagram, the video is 1 minute long :)

3- Back-end admin
The admin is able view the live location of every car and every car tenant while they are in the car booking status
the admin is able to delete/edit any entry in the system
Orders history
users permissions
and much much more

it's an amazing app, and we can assure you that it will make ton of money :)

The source code price is a bit higher than the other source codes we posted:

The Source code contains :
1- B4A Car Tenant
2- B4A Car/Shop Owner
3- Asp.net Web service
4- Asp.net Back-end Admin
5- Microsoft SQL Database
6- Sqlite Databases

*It's really an amazing app, it's even better than Uber that i can tell you :)

The app is released! :)

The Project Price : 30$

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

cra.JPG

Last edited:

Situ LLC

Licensed User
My Friend sfsameer

Anyway, the support you give is not good and leaves all doubts open. Besides that no line of documentation regardless of whether I pay a lot or a little. The truth is that we did tests, and it is confusing when a lot of code or part of the tables is in another language .

Adding that questions are asked and in the end you are left with doubts. Everything was installed as you said. In the end we could not connect the APK applications to the server.

It is true, you said that it is very easy to provide documentation, I think that we do NOT agree there.

We gave up on the Rant Car application as we could not receive technical support, we believe that it would be irresponsible to think about putting it into operation.
Thanks.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
My Friend sfsameer

Anyway, the support you give is not good and leaves all doubts open. Besides that no line of documentation regardless of whether I pay a lot or a little. The truth is that we did tests, and it is confusing when a lot of code or part of the tables is in another language .

Adding that questions are asked and in the end you are left with doubts. Everything was installed as you said. In the end we could not connect the APK applications to the server.

It is true, you said that it is very easy to provide documentation, I think that we do NOT agree there.

We gave up on the Rant Car application as we could not receive technical support, we believe that it would be irresponsible to think about putting it into operation.
Thanks.

My Apologies you feel that way, we have walked through with you with every line of code, you even asked question not related but we answered anyway
1613331621646.png

3 pages long of support, which 90% of them you suppose to know, like how to set up sql server or open sql port, but we helped you either way.

@busmatic we love customer feedback as it helps us to be better at what we do, and for that i thank you.

To solve your problem, if there is any, send me a pm and we will look into right away.

:)

Situ LLC

Licensed User
I already send it one week ago ?
The ports are open, and I gave the access to my server, ect..
Check PM last week

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I already send it one week ago ?
The ports are open, and I gave the access to my server, ect..
Alright, we will do something we never did before, install anydesk on your server and give us the permission to connect and set up the system for you.

is there any better than this support ? :)

send the anydesk information in Private message here in the forum

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
My Friend sfsameer

Thanks.

Hi busmatic, I have read your post on request project installation information provided by Sameer
I do not know the events that occurred between you two, but on complex systems, composed of different components, it is assumed that the operator is able to carry out the operations necessary to activate the project
The supply of sources and indications of which external components to use is the responsibility of Sameer But the activation of Sql Server, its correct configuration, the installation of the necessary web-services, must be the responsibility of the user.
It is not my intention to defend anyone, but you cannot expect a detailed description of the installation and configuration of Sql Server or the activation of the web server or the installation of a web-service, these are all things that you should do independently.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi busmatic, I have read your post on request project installation information provided by Sameer
I do not know the events that occurred between you two, but on complex systems, composed of different components, it is assumed that the operator is able to carry out the operations necessary to activate the project
The supply of sources and indications of which external components to use is the responsibility of Sameer But the activation of Sql Server, its correct configuration, the installation of the necessary web-services, must be the responsibility of the user.
It is not my intention to defend anyone, but you cannot expect a detailed description of the installation and configuration of Sql Server or the activation of the web server or the installation of a web-service, these are all things that you should do independently.
1- Thank you for your kind words :)
2- We always provide support, always , even if it was at 4 am at night which happens sometimes.
3- even if the user in the wrong we will provide support, why? because we have been there and we know what it feels to be stuck and not able to deploy the system so we will help no matter what :)

4- Thank you again for your kind words :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
As for the result of our conversation, we have set an appointment today and we will connect to his server using anydesk and set it up for him to help him :)

Situ LLC

Licensed User
Thanks

DeviousD

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif

I have not received any email for this.

Pls check correspondence on email.

My humble suggestion is you write a system for yourself to track these things.

Waiting patiently.

Rgds

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif

Waiting patiently.

Rgds
We do have a CRM system, could you please send me your email that you made the payment from? because we have sent everyone the source codes.
:)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif

Waiting patiently.

Rgds
Thank you for the confirmation :) , the source codes have been sent to your email.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Then, next project may be a Crm System :D
Done :

🤣

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Done :

🤣

Urca
I need to be more careful when I speak/write
If there is any word of computer origin, it immediately becomes a program 🤣🤣🤣

DeviousD

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey guys, i'm working on getting all the libs needed for the source to compile on the source Saif has supplied.

And I got to the CalculationDistanceTime lib, when I include it into the project I get this error which makes no sense to me, tried remove, adding, i believe this is now an embedded lib..

any suggestions? what im i missing?

Attachments

• b4error_.png
    b4error_.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 226

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey guys, i'm working on getting all the libs needed for the source to compile on the source Saif has supplied.

And I got to the CalculationDistanceTime lib, when I include it into the project I get this error which makes no sense to me, tried remove, adding, i believe this is now an embedded lib..

any suggestions? what im i missing?
Hello,
If you have any problem or a question you shouldn't post it here, you should either send me a private message or an email and we will walk you through the problem.

Thank you,
Saif

DeviousD

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif,
if others work thru this code, they will experience the same issue possibility, so for the benefit of others in the community having such issues can be posted here.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif,
if others work thru this code, they will experience the same issue possibility, so for the benefit of others in the community having such issues can be posted here.
Again, if you have any problem or a question send me a Private message or an email and we will help you through the problem.

This is share my creation not a topic for questions or reports.