Share My Creation Car Booking/Rental App(Uber alternative) : Source Code For Sale

Hello everyone,
Of course without a doubt i'd like to start the topic with a : Thank you erel for making this Possible !

This project is very important to us because it took as almost 9 months for it to be completed
it's one of the most complicated projects we have ever built.

The app works just like Uber but with more complicated features:
This project contains 3 apps :
1- Car tenant
The user register/login then the main screen opens showing a GPS with the nearest cars and car shop.
The user is able to pick a car or a shop and set his destination.

2-Car Owner/Shop Owner
The car/Shop owner will receive a notification stating there is a new car booking request.
The owner will be able to accept/reject the request once he views the car tenant profile, the destination, the cost, the ratings

The car tenant is able to view the car details/ car shop profile / chat / review / rate/ search by filters

The car tenant is able to take a video of him self and share it to the others as a story just like Instagram, the video is 1 minute long :)

3- Back-end admin
The admin is able view the live location of every car and every car tenant while they are in the car booking status
the admin is able to delete/edit any entry in the system
Orders history
users permissions
and much much more

it's an amazing app, and we can assure you that it will make ton of money :)

The source code price is a bit higher than the other source codes we posted:

The Source code contains :
1- B4A Car Tenant
2- B4A Car/Shop Owner
3- Asp.net Web service
4- Asp.net Back-end Admin
5- Microsoft SQL Database
6- Sqlite Databases

*It's really an amazing app, it's even better than Uber that i can tell you :)

The app is released! :)

The Project Price : 30$

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

cra.JPG

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
For 3 days (until 22-02-2021)

the price of the source code : 50$ (as a promotional period)

If you are interested, please contact me here or @ [email protected]

Thank you,
Saif

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Payment sent : id= 2X21384317183120S

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Payment received, thank you very much for your purchase :)

We have sent you a private message contains the source codes :)
I did not receive your private message yet

Situ LLC

Licensed User
I got this one , never work, support very bad,

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I got this one , never work, support very bad,
Unfortunately not true.
You contacted us on Feb 2021 and we contacted you multiple times via email and PM, and we provided all the support needed but the problem was you didn't know how to use the project.

This project is very advance and complicated project and it's not an easy task to compile and run unless you have a strong knowledge in B4X, Asp.net and MS SQL.

9 months ago you said the same thing and we replied to you :

Situ LLC

Licensed User
Install all the tools and I rent windows server and install Asp.net and MS SQL. I pay some body well know friend for all this issues.
Enrique is his name . So only one time you access it. Anyways we spend hour’s trying and never we got the connection to my server. The rest is history.
thanks.
I

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Install all the tools and I rent. Server windows windows install you have a B4X, Asp.net and MS SQL. I pay some body well know friend for all this issues. Enrique is his name . So only one time you access it. Anyways we spend hour’s trying and never we got the connection to my server. The rest is history.
thanks.
Let me see the PM and emails please ?
This post is going to be very long, but upon your request : "Let me see the PM and emails please ?" :

You couldn't establish a connection to your server because you didn't open the right ports.

Then we said we will connect with you via Anydesk or Teamviewer, you sent us the anydesk ID but you didn't reply afterwards, we kept sending you messages stating we need to connect to your server but there was no reply.
1638203734090.png

Then you set a password on the server, and we couldn't login and we told you that many many times but you didn't reply :

1638203824464.png

After that we sent you a message saying we are checking up on you and if you still need help

1638203893138.png

Then you said :
1638203928456.png

And you took a very very long time to reply (hours) and kept on provided support even though we had to delay every other client just to provide you the support :
1638204007624.png

And the last messages between us was we were waiting for you to let us give you a live support but you couldn't even let us in your server :
1638204087502.png

And there are emails as well.

The PM contains 5 pages, each page contains 20 messages (100 Messages in total).

Basically we begged you to provide support, we even offered a live support session (via anydesk).

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
I believe that this story, like others similar, makes it clear that the proper functioning of the projects provided, especially the more complex ones, depends both on the code provided in the project itself, but also on a series of configurations and actions to be performed, without which it is not possible to get to start the project itself It is therefore necessary to have a good knowledge of the problems of the programming environments used, but it is also necessary a minimum documentation to accompany the project that describes the actions to be taken to configure everything correctly.
Personally, I needed assistance and Saif satisfied the request via tele-assistance
But I saw for myself that the amount of changes made during the work session would never have been possible following the indications provided in the annex to the project, especially because the information is provided a little here a little there, if they were present. on a single document would certainly have a much greater effectiveness
And therefore on the one hand it is necessary to know what it means "to open the tcp port 1433 on the firewall to allow access to the SQL Server" on the other hand this information is essential to be documented (on a single document) and verified that it is enough to get the project working
In my opinion, the remote assistance offer from Saif or his colleagues should remain the last chance to activate the project
But if remote assistance is required, it means that the installation documentation is lacking, or that the operator is unable to understand the information contained in the installation document.
I would therefore invite Saif and colleagues to provide a single documentation for the installation of the projects provided, at least on the documentation side try to group on a single document and foresee the most common cases (for example in the case of the Windows firewall, if an antivirus is installed is what replaces the firewall, etc ..)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I believe that this story, like others similar, makes it clear that the proper functioning of the projects provided, especially the more complex ones, depends both on the code provided in the project itself, but also on a series of configurations and actions to be performed, without which it is not possible to get to start the project itself It is therefore necessary to have a good knowledge of the problems of the programming environments used, but it is also necessary a minimum documentation to accompany the project that describes the actions to be taken to configure everything correctly.
Personally, I needed assistance and Saif satisfied the request via tele-assistance
But I saw for myself that the amount of changes made during the work session would never have been possible following the indications provided in the annex to the project, especially because the information is provided a little here a little there, if they were present. on a single document would certainly have a much greater effectiveness
And therefore on the one hand it is necessary to know what it means "to open the tcp port 1433 on the firewall to allow access to the SQL Server" on the other hand this information is essential to be documented (on a single document) and verified that it is enough to get the project working
In my opinion, the remote assistance offer from Saif or his colleagues should remain the last chance to activate the project
But if remote assistance is required, it means that the installation documentation is lacking, or that the operator is unable to understand the information contained in the installation document.
I would therefore invite Saif and colleagues to provide a single documentation for the installation of the projects provided, at least on the documentation side try to group on a single document and foresee the most common cases (for example in the case of the Windows firewall, if an antivirus is installed is what replaces the firewall, etc ..)
1-This project doesn't need any documentation at all, open ports in windows firewall (which any developer should know how to do that) :

2-Restore the .bak file in MS SQL

3-install webservice in iis :

4- Connect B4A project to the webservice (just put the link and port)

4 steps, and that's it.

1-The remote assistance we provide is sometimes required when we feel the client has no idea what he is doing.
2-We provide support via PM
3-We provide support via Email
4-We are 24/7 available to provide support