[CLOSED] Project - UK Developers Only Please

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All

Opportunity to get involved in a UK based project. This is open to UK developers only as per requested from my client. Here's the brief.

Aim:

We are looking to develop an Apple App to help further enhance our customer experience. The App will utilise our internal systems, enabling simple order tracking and intuitive order processing capabilities.

Core Features:

· Ability to log into a personalised account reading from current internal systems using either a passcode or fingerprint.

· Ability to order stock items and either pay for them using a card up-front or add them to their personal credit account. App must read current stock levels displayed on internal system and only enable the customer to order ‘in-stock’ items.

· Ability to pay and view current credit account balance.

· Ability to use push notifications to inform the customer when their new statement is available and for selected marketing alerts. Potential to also use push notifications to alert a customer when their custom device has been dispatched.

· Ability to order a custom orthotic using an integrated prescription form. The following functionality will be required for this:

o Ability to either submit or save the form.

o Help buttons linked to videos or additional information.

o Ability to automatically create a P.I (working instruction) on our internal system.

o Ability to include videos and photos when submitting.

o The form must show a drop down of the options available

· Ability to track a custom device around our lab – Tying into internal systems functionality.

· Ability to view past order history and Protect insurance status.

Potential Additional Features:

· Functionality for the app to remember previous prescription choices and suggest favorites.

· Functionality to add an education section to the app, which will include live webinars (at set times), blog posts, videos etc. We would like this content to only be available to customers who have ordered within a stated period.

· Functionality to add live web cam support…. Linked to our in-house podiatrist or our technical support team.

· Functionality for SMART ordering where the app will remember past ordering patterns and automatically prompt the customer to re-order when they are running low.

· As an FYI – We are also working with a number of software companies regarding using a mobile phone/tablet as a scanner for feet. We will discuss this with you in more detail during our meeting.

The above spec mentions apple only, however, I this this would be better as web based solution so it's device independent. The spec may evolve as the project move ahead.

I am looking to build a small team of developers to do this.

Regards

John.