iOS Question Compile error with IOS 11.3

Vern

Licensed User
Longtime User
After upgrading to IOS 11.3 I'm getting the error below. I'm compiling in debug mode so I don't understand why it's showing "Configuration Release" and I'm using the active certificate and provisioning profile. Does anyone have a clue what's going on here?

B4i Version: 4.40
Parsing code. (0.24s)
Compiling code. (0.69s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.04s)
Compiling debugger engine code. (3.08s)
Building Xcode project (0.11s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/jakebauman/Desktop/BuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = HydroScribe
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 50688721-dc22-716c-915c-24a7e2369c1b

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
Code Signing Error: No profile matching '50688721-dc22-716c-915c-24a7e2369c1b' found: Xcode couldn't find any provisioning profiles matching '50688721-dc22-716c-915c-24a7e2369c1b'. Install the profile (by dragging and dropping it onto Xcode's dock item) or select a different one in the General tab of the target editor.
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.3'

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you use your own Mac builder use xCode v9.2, current version of B4i v4.81 don't have support xCode v9.3.

Upvote 0

Vern

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I use Mac Builder on my local Mac so I will explore downgrading xCode to see if it fixes the error.

Upvote 0

Vern

Licensed User
Longtime User
**** SOLUTION ****

The root cause of the build failure was that the Libs folder within the Build Server folder was missing the necessary libraries, including iCore.h.
Whenever you install or upgrade the software, you must replace it with the Libs folder in the zipped folder you download.

Upvote 0