B4R Question Conectar mi arduino y mi celular por medio del OTG

Humberto01

Buenos días. Comencé a estudiar B4A, y me enteré que estaba la opción de B4R. Antes de instalar alguno de los dos ensayos para hacer mis pruebas. Quisiera saber cual de las dos opciones es mas conveniente para mi caso. el B4A o B4R.

Yo quisiera ver los datos que genera mi Arduino en mi Celular por medio de mi cable OTG. Sin usar bluetooth. Solo con cable OTG.

¿Dónde y cómo se llama (si es que hay) una librería que me permita hacer este proyecto?

desde ya muchas gracias al que puediese orientarme al respecto. Un cordial saludo desde Entre Ríos Argentina.

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
English please. Most people here do not understand spanish. I google translated your message and I would like to ask you something. When you say Arduino you mean a physical Arduino or an Arduino project possible for an ESP8266. If it is the second you can use MQTT. But if it is the first you can use the serial in B4R just by loging (f.e. Log("This is my Data: ", iMyData, " and this is my second data: ", iMySecondData). Then in B4A side you would have to use a library which takes advantage of the USB (I know it exists but since I 've never needed anything like that I cannot get you there) - just search the forum or alternatively you can go to google and search for "site:b4x.com b4a library USB of phone".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Got that library :

Last edited:
Upvote 0

candide

Licensed User
if you install by example "Serial USB Terminal" on your android mobile, when you connect our arduino board to an USB cable on mobile, all serial prints are seen on your mobile, and you can also send text to your arduino.

Upvote 0

Humberto01

Excuse me, it was the first time I used this platform and I entered the wrong way when I chose the forum for Spanish. Thank you very much for the answers. Greetings to all.

Upvote 0