Licensed User
Longtime User
Liking what i see so far ;)

Upvote 0

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
Goog job Erel, and very good migration.

Xenforo has been made by one of the developper of vBulletin, right?

Regards

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Every things is new all. I love all. Thank you,Erel

Upvote 0

blong

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes the interface looks great but am is missing something ...
I see a general search box BUT where is the "Search this Forum" by thread or post ??

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi blong,
you are looking for this,aren't you?

Upvote 0

NFOBoy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,

while I like the "feel" and style of the changes, the choice for the forum colors is a little bit hard on the eyes now. A white background with a light colored font isn't really conducive to staring at the screen for a long time, reading through the subjects. Is there a setting available to change that per user? (I haven't found it)

Ross

//Edit

Ok, so when I'm logged in, at least the font is darker, but wow that White is Bright!

Upvote 0

blong

Licensed User
Longtime User
Theera

No...I am confused by your link ... just shows my profile. On previous forum when I had Questions open one went to the RHS of screen where the posting date etc and there was a text line "Search this forum"... click on this and had dropdown box in which you entered your query and then there were 2 radio buttons to select either Post or Thread and a GO button.

Upvote 0

blong

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel

Thanks for reply on Search the Forum. I will wait in anticipation :cool:

I also agree with otehrs here that we could do with more contrast. ... more pronounced borders etc on the box I am typing in now for instance.

BUT I love seeing my alerts to messages .... this is GREAT GREAT STUFF... saves looking back thru the Questions.:)

Upvote 0

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
refresh on scrolling title info is too fast. Can't read it before it scrolls to next page... minor.

Upvote 0