iOS Question Crash at startup ( according to apple ) after admob and firebase update feb 2021

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

After admob is updated to google mobile ads sdk 69 and firebase analytics update, I have sent a new update to my app. My app is working well here, teste also with a fresh install etc. But apple says the app is crashing on startup. I only changed created a new build with updated mac builder ( hosted ) . I suspect maybe that was a random crash and sent the same update again for review. But meanwhile they have included a crash log. But cant understand anything from this. Can it be related to a new update?

Logs attached

Attachments

• attachment.crashlog-E39643D4-2458-405C-AF00-E5B96445DB65.txt
    90.3 KB · Views: 194
  • attachment.crashlog-7B8EE7A4-3B28-4653-BB4F-1C8A837B58A4.txt
    92 KB · Views: 114

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is impossible to say without the matching IPA file.

Note that I have released several updates with this version of Firebase (not AdMob).
They are already included in the hosted builder right? As ı am using hostes builder, I couldnt have missed stg.

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I understand. Maybe it was a random crash. If it is rejeccted again I can send you the ipa and logs for the new rejection if you are able to check. I will post here when the review results arrive.

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Make sure to keep the submitted IPA.
I found out that I have compiled for myself after publishing to store so ipa lost :/ I will have to submit a new version again if it is rejected and keep the ipa safe this time.

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Crashed again but I dont have the archive.zip, will have to submit again and wait a rejection again.

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel I am not %100 sure that the archieve.zip is the correct because I have created the zip from the same code but I get this when i symbolicate the backtrace from apple sent log file

B4X:
-[B4IObjectWrapper object] (in result) + 136
-[B4IExceptionWrapper Message] (in result) + 36
-[b4i_main _iadpremium_ready:] (in result) (b4i_main.m:4828)
0x19bc828f4
0x19bb59df8
+[B4I runDynamicMethod:method:throwErrorIfMissing:args:] (in result) + 1608
-[B4I raiseEvent:event:params:] (in result) + 548
__33-[B4I raiseUIEvent:event:params:]_block_invoke (in result) + 60

iad_premium is the interstitial ready event. Do you think it is related or i will have to send again fr rejection and keep the file.

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
At 3rd upload, they accepted the build although nothing has changed. I just uploaded it to get the crash logs with the corresponding ipa. It was probably a random crash on apple side.

Upvote 0