Google has deprecated the old method. The instructions were updated. Note that the old class is no longer required.
- Make sure to use B4A v10.2+ with the recommended SDK: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html
- Follow firebase integration tutorial: Integrating Firebase Services
- Add a reference to OkHttpUtils2.
- Add to Main:
- Make sure that #VersionName attribute is not empty. It will not work with an empty value.
- Add to manifest editor:
CreateResourceFromFile(Macro, FirebaseAnalytics.GooglePlayBase) CreateResourceFromFile(Macro, FirebaseAnalytics.Firebase) CreateResourceFromFile(Macro, FirebaseAnalytics.Crashlytics)
- Make sure that Crashlytics is enabled in Firebase console and crash the app in release mode. You can use this code:
Dim i As Int = "aaa"