Share My Creation Create Your own store app within app (WIX Alternative)

Screenshot_2021-01-08_055445.jpg

Finally the day has come,

After so much work and so many hours spent we have more than happy to announce the launch of the app.

Watch the Video Demo to understand it better :

The app enables the user to create his own mobile web app within the app and the app will generate a user-friendly link
The app will enable the user to share the link via facebook, twitter, whatsapp, email or even Print it as a QR-Code

All of that with just 3 steps

1- The break through is it's integrated with brandly.com meaning the the generated link is masked by brandly.com
2- Just like WIX but made with b4a, maybe even better than WIX :)
3- Alot more features like uploading images, setting up store information, setting up pricing, delivery charges etc...

*The App built using B4a + Asp.net VB as the web mobile app + Asp.net Webservice+Sql databade

*how can you make money with it? you could upload the webservice to your own server and charge people monthly fees once they make their online shop just like B4i hosted builder :) or even more, well that's up to you ;)

The Source code is for sale for 100$

As so many requested to lower the price :
We would like to announce the source code price is now
60$ Only
This offer is for a week (until 15-01-2021)

This price is for a limited time only :)

We will provide a walk through, meaning once you purchase the source we will answer and guide any question you have :)
i really hope you will like it :)

Purchase Link :

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-08_055445.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-08_055445.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
i really hope you guys will like it because you have no idea how many hours we have spent developing this project :)

again, thank you erel for making this possible !

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Good idea. May I know the B4A app is for service provider or business owner?
Let say Alice purchase your source code and host this service and then Bob subscribe the service as a business owner. Charlie will use web browser to open the short url link or get to the mobile web app through scanning of QR code. So the B4A app is for Alice?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good idea. May I know the B4A app is for service provider or business owner?
Let say Alice purchase your source code and host this service and then Bob subscribe the service as a business owner. Charlie will use web browser to open the short url link or get to the mobile web app through scanning of QR code. So the B4A app is for Alice?

Hello :)

The project would work for the service provider and the business owner
1- the service provider will provide the hosting and database hosting and will charge the business owner a monthly subscription fee (like wix)
2- The business owner will use the app to create his online store and showcase his/her projects
3- the customer will login and purchase the products that were previously setup by the business owner noting that every update done from the bsuiness owner is realtime which is pretty good too.

:)

Martin Fdez

Licensed User
Longtime User
View attachment 105686

Finally the day has come,

After so much work and so many hours spent we have more than happy to announce the launch of the app.

Watch the Video Demo to understand it better :
Video Demo
"http://qap111.com/CreateYourOwnApp.mp4"

The App that was built in the demo :

The app enables the user to create his own mobile web app within the app and the app will generate a user-friendly link
The app will enable the user to share the link via facebook, twitter, whatsapp, email or even Print it as a QR-Code

All of that with just 3 steps

1- The break through is it's integrated with brandly.com meaning the the generated link is masked by brandly.com
2- Just like WIX but made with b4a, maybe even better than WIX :)
3- Alot more features like uploading images, setting up store information, setting up pricing, delivery charges etc...

*The App built using B4a + Asp.net VB as the web mobile app + Asp.net Webservice+Sql databade

*how can you make money with it? you could upload the webservice to your own server and charge people monthly fees once they make their online shop just like B4i hosted builder :) or even more, well that's up to you ;)

The Source code is for sale for 100$

As so many requested to lower the price :
We would like to announce the source code price is now
60$ Only
This offer is for a week (until 15-01-2021)

This price is for a limited time only :)

We will provide a walk through, meaning once you purchase the source we will answer and guide any question you have :)
i really hope you will like it :)

If interested in buying the source, please contact me here or @ : [email protected]

Thanks a lot for the amazing source code!!!