Android Question Creating a login/register application

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Numarok, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Numarok

Numarok New Member

Hi everyone in the b4a community!

I just started using b4a and have a question. I'm still at school and I am in the making of an application. My team decided to create an application where you could see if the parking spot you desire is free or taken. We have made a database and are using sensors to track any movement of objects above it.

My job is to create a login and register module for the application. I already made the interface and linked the activities but I don't understand how I can connect to my database server (MS SQL). The thing is I want to connect so I can check if the information is correct so that the user can login. Or write a new row in my database if the register button is tapped.

So long things made short I want to read/write to my mssql database in terms of login/register. I wouldn't ask on this forum if I knew how but I've searched alot and didn't find alot of helpful sources...

Thanks in advance!

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

3. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

The second link was not really a second link...

Forum Search MySQL.

I like it that my lib is on the first page of searchresults :D

4. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

it´s only one link, @Erel ... Do i need to explain you on how to create two different Links? :D lol.... Sorry, could´nt resist :D (i know; it´s the forumsoftware which sometimes do such crap)

5. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Fixed...

Numarok and DonManfred like this.
  6. Numarok

Numarok New Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice