Daily use 4all community

Do you belive in such group ?

• Total voters

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Google groups are full of android apps ... but I am not realy sure that we are not posting apps one to eachother and no one take a look at hours apps ....

Group is private and registration is done upon request ...
How will bennefit from this ..? only basic4android members you will be posting your request with the msgbox: "I am a b4a" ...

Every basic4android member that has an app .... You will be accepted in group upon request

What I am targeting with this group ... get genuine users follow our work ...the app that brings all of us something to do in our daily lifes ...

I am not found with all category thing and how it wil lbe and how big will become but yet I intend to bring real users following the group and that you should do too....in order to get real attention when posting an app ....and the developer console should go mad

I do belive in basic4android community ..but I do not know if there is someone following us

https://plus.google.com/communities/103777982942806718446

Last edited:

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
As more selective you will be ...as more serious the thing will grow ...

Just think about posting an app over 100 000 k genuine followers ... that do not have time to search for apps on the market

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think we all have a blog or website to promote our apps ...this is my first initiative .....

I guess intead on haveing friends only for yourself you can benefit
from group members followers !