B4J Library db2000.GRAPHICS

db2000.GRAPHICS

To start this new adventure with
B4J, I made this simple library that I integrate in the future with new functions. At the moment only three functions are provided to apply watermarks to images. Please pay attention to entering numerical values because I have not added any control over the out of range.

In the compressed file below you will find the library files and a small example.

Attachments

• db2000.GRAPHICS.zip
    424.9 KB · Views: 688

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Maxim,
Your Library is nice,Is there the library for B4A?

maXim

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Maxim,
Your Library is nice,Is there the library for B4A?

Hi Theera,

I confirm that the library will also be available for
B4A... ;)

Harris

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I just have to say, Anyone with fly rod in hand has my backing...

maXim

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just have to say, Anyone with fly rod in hand has my backing...

:)
... wow, we are already in two! ;)
Other participants of this forum are fly fishermen? Maybe we could start a club, I already have the name: B.B.F.F.C. (B4A & B4J Fly Fishing Community)! Erel could sponsor us! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

giouti

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello maXim, I am using extensively your library functions addIMAGE & AddText in my 1st B4J program. I am trying to develop it as a programming reference for me, with other functions like language switching from menu, realtime before/after images display, realtime size changes, new forms(windows) openings.
May I request the following :
1) alpha management not only in the addIMAGE (ImageAddOpacity parameter), but also in the AddText function
2) size management not only in the AddText (FontSize parameter), but also in the addIMAGE function
(so the 2 functions addIMAGE & AddText would work in the same way)
3) could it be possible to work in these 2 functions with the Image type instead of the file name (FileImageOutput parameter) : I mean working in memory instead of writing the file to disk ? As I am trying to do size changes in realtime with sliders, it would be great !

Thank you for your attention & for these really nice functions,
Best regards,
Giorgio

maXim

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ciao Giorgio,

sì, si può fare... appena avrò un po' di tempo da dedicarci cercherò di integrare quello che tu richiedi, purtroppo al momento non posso fare alcuna proiezione sui tempi...

A presto, spero... ;)

Massimo (maXim)

giouti

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ciao e Grazie per la risposta, Massimo: nel mio programma l'unico problema e' appunto la lentezza di salvare/leggere i dati da disco durante le operazioni in tempo reale ... seguiro' con interesse eventuali sviluppi che farai in futuro !
Salutoni, Giorgio

Thank you Massimo for reply: the only problem in my program is that for realtime action, saving & loading on disk is too slow ... I will keep an eye on your future changes !
Best regards, Giorgio