Wish devicecheck

Discussion in 'iOS Bugs & Wishlist' started by Filippo, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Filippo

Filippo Expert Licensed User

Alexander Stolte likes this.
  2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

What do you need it for?

DCDevice only gives you a temporary token that you should send to your server and then your server should send to Apple servers.

3. Filippo

Then that's done!
    A line-text of you and I understood everything better than the whole page of Apple.:)

4. Erel

5. Filippo

6. Erel

I meant to say that this blog can help with understanding how the new DeviceCheck API works.

Apple documentation can sometimes be confusing.

7. Filippo

It can not be! Apple advertises for its simplicity. :D

That does not sound easy. :(

As I understand it, this DeviceCheck API requires its own server, just like my FirebaseAuth and Database solution.

Therefore, the use of this DeviceCheck API is not as comfortable as with the Google solution.

If an Apple user wants to buy my app, then it must additionally authenticate itself with a Google account, otherwise it will not work.
    And if I realize that this solution does not work, or the app is not purchased, then do it like the other apps, with a free and a paid version.;)

8. Filippo

Today I can say that my solution did not work. :(
    I've released a Lite and a Pro version now, and now the Pro versions are being purchased. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice