Android Question DJI - Line of sight

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
I sold my Parrot Bebop 2 and now I'm looking for a dji mavic pro to make some experiences with b4a and dji. If I understood right, the new dji sdk does no longer support hotspot function. I now ask me, if it is possible to set the line of sight by code. I mean the coordinates, where the camera has to orient hisself. We are using a fleet management with b4x and I want to set the cam of the drone to one of the server-coordinates.

Thanks for answer...

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I mean the coordinates, where the camera has to orient hisself.
I guess the DJIWaypointMissionBuilder should be used to create a Waypointmission.

https://developer.dji.com/api-refer...tmission_djiwaypointmissionheadingmode_inline

AUTO is the default btw...

Thought i did not test it with the library. Just checked the documentation
Maybe an Update is needed to add the Headingmode to a Mission. I can´t find this Property in the Library source.

You can try to add
B4X:
        public WaypointMissionHeadingMode getHeadingMode() {
            return getObject().getHeadingMode();
        }
        public void setHeadingMode(String heading) {
            getObject().headingMode(WaypointMissionHeadingMode.valueOf(heading));
        }
to the WaypointMissionOperatorWrapper.java inside the WaypointMissionBuilderWrapper class

But basically on Documentation it should be possible i think.

Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks, Don!

I'm not sure, if this is for what I'am looking for. What about the method

DJIHotpointMissionOperator

in your library? Seems that the hotpoint could be something like a point of interest...

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The Hotpointmission is just one location and the drone fly around this location.
I think this is not what you are searching.

As written, you should use a Waypointmission and then you need to set the Heading for this Mission. You can set a POI also (not sure if it is per Waypoint in the Mision or if it is per Mission).

ETA: The POI is for the Mission.

Upvote 0

schimanski

Licensed User
Longtime User
Using a POI with the heading mode 'TOWARD_POINT_OF_INTEREST' could be the right thing. Thank you...

Upvote 0