Do any of you guys know each-other personally?

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, do you? :)

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
I feel as though I know @Cableguy in so much that we've been members since 2007 and our posts often cross :D
I would also love to have a catch up with @agraham some day, he's been a member for a similar length of time and would appear to live close by, he's obviously a wealth of experience!

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Not yet. Only through the B4A chat, but I feel like I have met them in person. :)

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As Wonder said, local meetings would be fun, but I suspect that we are pretty much spread all over the globe

There used to be a Google Map indicating where we lived. Don't know if it is still available.

As far as I know, I'm the only fairly active member from Sweden.
Depends how you put it....I have lived in Italy for more than 25 years but I'm Swedish ;)

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've gotten to the point where if i dont chat/email with one of the guys for a while it feels im missing a major portion of my life.
There are guys out there who have helped me in various things outside of b4x, i always get good and accurate advice. I even learn things i dont want to know.

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
There used to be a Google Map indicating where we lived. Don't know if it is still available.

Depends how you put it....I have lived in Italy for more than 25 years but I'm Swedish ;)
I remember the map. Not sure if it still exists or how to find it?

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The map was a google community map... Shouldn't be too hard to find it again... But remember, at that time, b4a DIDN'T EXIST...
I'll look for it and post the link back here