B4J Question Doubts about [B4X] [XUI] ASTabStrip (ASViewPager + ASTabMenu)

prbmjr

Licensed User
Hi everyone,

I'm using the ASTabStrip library and everything is fine, but I have a doubt, how can I access the Customlistview inside each page and add items on it? I only have a propertie call CustomListView that I cannot see the way to access the CustomListView object...

Thanks in advance!

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
What do you want to do?
As I understand it, you want to add custom items to the xCustomListView?

"based on xCustomListView" means that underneath, so you can swipe, sits a listview that manages the pages.

if you want to display a list on a page, then make a layout, place the list and load it into a panel of the ASViewPager and then fill your list with it.

B4X:
Dim tmp_xpnl As B4XView = xui.CreatePanel("")
tmp_xpnl.SetLayoutAnimated(0,0,0,ASViewPager1.CustomListView.GetBase.Width,ASViewPager1.CustomListView.GetBase.Height)
tmp_xpnl.LoadLayout("yourLayout") 'load the layout with your xCustomListView here to the panel
ASTabStrip1.AddPage(xui.Color_ARGB(255,39, 174, 97),"Tab " & i,GetRandomIcon,"",tmp_xpnl,"")

Upvote 0

prbmjr

Licensed User
What do you want to do?
As I understand it, you want to add custom items to the xCustomListView?

"based on xCustomListView" means that underneath, so you can swipe, sits a listview that manages the pages.

if you want to display a list on a page, then make a layout, place the list and load it into a panel of the ASViewPager and then fill your list with it.

B4X:
Dim tmp_xpnl As B4XView = xui.CreatePanel("")
tmp_xpnl.SetLayoutAnimated(0,0,0,ASViewPager1.CustomListView.GetBase.Width,ASViewPager1.CustomListView.GetBase.Height)
tmp_xpnl.LoadLayout("yourLayout") 'load the layout with your xCustomListView here to the panel
ASTabStrip1.AddPage(xui.Color_ARGB(255,39, 174, 97),"Tab " & i,GetRandomIcon,"",tmp_xpnl,"")

Hi Alexander!

Thank you for your answer, but where is the xCustomListView that I have to insert the items inside the tmp_xpnl?

Upvote 0