This is a begin of a wrap for the Dropbox JAVA SDK
In fact v0.4 is a decompiled v0.28 library. I did changed it then to be able to compile it again. In my tests all is working now (all what i tested ). The Library is still beta. But i´m now able to change things again ;-)
It is a request for the community too to parcitipate to this project doing test or writing documentation for the objects.
List of connected Tutorials:
- Dropbox SDK V2 - Authentification
- Dropbox SDK V2 - Uploading big files to Dropbox
- Dropbox SDK - get informed about changes in the used Dropbox
Comment: The Dropbox library allows you to communicate with Dropbox
Author: DonManfred (wrapper)
Version: 0.42 (wraps the SDK dropbox-core-sdk-3.0.7)
Wrapped Objects so far
The Download will always be here in Post #1 of the Thread.
Additional to the provided Library (xml and jar) you need to download:
1. dropbox-core-sdk-3.0.7 Copy the file to your additional libraries folder.
2. jackson-core-2.7.4.jar. Extract from the zip attached and copy the file to your additional libraries folder.
In the following posts i´ll add some more detailed info on the different Objects.