Android Question Dynamically creating tabstripviewerpage tabs with XUI customlistview

DroidLyon

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all

I'm trying to dynamically create a number of tabs based on content from a SQLLite database. These tabs are then populated with data into XUI customlistviews and where I attempt to lazy load as per Erels guide here

Rather than hard code and use multiple designer created clvs and events (as you can see from commented out and generally disorganised code ..) I've used a single layout containing a single xui customlistview and then use the sender object to get the correct events. This appears to work.

But as I'm still a noob is this OK or is there a better way to dynamically create the tabs and associated events using the XUI clv?

I have attached latest project (B4a 7.80)

[NB my end game is a generic template for any relational SQLLite CRUD projects containing all the efficiency techniques I've read about on forums - which I'll have several questions about at a later date as lots more work required on this, so no need for comment on these and all other obvious faults just yet ! ]

Attachments

• BBCx-v9b.zip
    341 KB · Views: 290

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
But as I'm still a noob is this OK or is there a better way to dynamically create the tabs and associated events using the XUI clv?
It is a large project so it is difficult to answer your question.

I've used a single layout containing a single xui customlistview and then use the sender object to get the correct events. This appears to work.
This is a good approach.

Upvote 0