Share My Creation E-Commerce Store B4J Web App : Source Code

Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ❤

We would like to announce a really great project we have been working on for a while and it's the most complete E-Commerce web application :)

Just like Advance Project Management (Jira Alternative) this project is built using B4J Web App Technology.

This project contains :
1- Offers
2- Categories
3- Flash Sale
4- Photo Zoom in
5- Banners
6- Fully Responsive (PC & Mobile)
7- Login/Register
8- Users Cart
9- Contact Page

10- Order Tracking :
The system admin is able to update the order status and the user is able to his/order status by logging to his/her account.

11- Coupons
12- About us
13- Wish list
14- and many many other features...

To view the final design of the home page :

To view the final design of the Products Page :

This project has 2 tiers :
1- System Admin (Web Application)
2- Client System (Web Application)

Project Technology :
1- B4J Web application
2- MS SQL

*Because the project is built using B4J web Application so it's multi platform, meaning the UI was designed to be functional from a PC, Laptop or a mobile phone

*This project can be used to sell any type of business products, the products we used are technology products for the demo purposes, but you can use it to sell any type of business you like :)

The project has been released :)

Project Price before the release : 50$ (Promotional Period)

Project Price : 30$

To Purchase the source code:

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

*Once you send the payment you will receive an automated email from our partner Fastspring containing the source codes :)

homepage.jpg

1621370134338.png

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif,

I've always followed you here on the forum and also on your own site (b4xcode). I have to admit that your work is super awesome and you are also a genius. Plus, you are very good in communicating with people. Please keep being the person you are, and also keep helping us discover the wonders of B4X through your work!

Lastly, i have a question about this e-commerce store. Is it possible to sell digital downloads with it? Let's say for example, one is selling eBooks, so a download link has to be given to the customer automatically as soon as a successful payment is made. is this possible with this store?
Hello Dear,

First of all thank you very much for your kind words ❤

As for the digital downloads, yes it's very possible, we will implement this type of solution in the project, so the product will have 2 categories :
1- Physical Product
2- Digital Product

once the digital product is selected, the admin has to enter the download URL of the digital product and as soon as they user purchases the product he/she will be redirected to a downloads page and from there he/she can download the product, Sounds good? :)

Thank you,
Saif

Intelemarketing

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also am totally impressed with this offering.
I would like to buy the product as soon as it is released !
Thank you for your amazing work !

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
this is a really fantastic project like ebay, Amazon, Thanks Saif, always very professional

Jeanc161

Licensed User
Longtime User
Since it is made with B4J is this mean that we have to own a server to implement the application, can that be hosted on a web serverservice using Microsoft Web server, or it will only works on a dedicated server like connecting to my own Internet provider, cause if that's the case my service provider do not allow me to host a server using the port 80, Can you tell me more of what king of hosting this app need to operate.

Also if you have a sample page of the admin side page i'm very curious on how you enter all that infos for each product and category, and can we link our own paiment API for the purchase or do we have to use paypal (I'm not realy operating with paypal, my customers are not very paypal friendly, they use more mobile paiement then credit cards).

BTW This is a lot a work and i know cause i use to do that kind of work using bootstrap or other platform so keep the good work, and go take a beer for your efforts.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Since it is made with B4J is this mean that we have to own a server to implement the application, can that be hosted on a web serverservice using Microsoft Web server, or it will only works on a dedicated server like connecting to my own Internet provider,
You need a server with SSH access. Shared hosting will not work. VPS hosting will.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Also if you have a sample page of the admin side page i'm very curious on how you enter all that infos for each product and category, and can we link our own paiment API for the purchase or do we have to use paypal (I'm not realy operating with paypal, my customers are not very paypal friendly, they use more mobile paiement then credit cards).

BTW This is a lot a work and i know cause i use to do that kind of work using bootstrap or other platform so keep the good work, and go take a beer for your efforts.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.

The admin panel is not ready yet, the project is still under development.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

We are more than happy to announce our partnership with FastSpring to provide the best and most secure payment methods.

You can now purchase this project source code using visa cards, master cards, paypal, etc...

To Purchase the source code go to the below URL (Click on the image) :
fs-payment1.png

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

Less than 3 days until the official released, The project functionalities and the business behind it is really awesome, really can't wait to release this amazing project :)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone

My apologies for the delay but the QA team sent us 9 bugs which we are working on fixing them since yesterday (Non-Stop), and as a way to show our apologies we will send everyone a gift (Free Source Code of Another Project) included with the B4J E-Commerce Source Code.

In less than 24 hours the project will be released

Apologies for the delay.

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited: