Share My Creation E-Commerce Store B4J Web App : Source Code

Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ❀

We would like to announce a really great project we have been working on for a while and it's the most complete E-Commerce web application :)

Just like Advance Project Management (Jira Alternative) this project is built using B4J Web App Technology.

This project contains :
1- Offers
2- Categories
3- Flash Sale
4- Photo Zoom in
5- Banners
6- Fully Responsive (PC & Mobile)
7- Login/Register
8- Users Cart
9- Contact Page

10- Order Tracking :
The system admin is able to update the order status and the user is able to his/order status by logging to his/her account.

11- Coupons
12- About us
13- Wish list
14- and many many other features...

To view the final design of the home page :

To view the final design of the Products Page :

This project has 2 tiers :
1- System Admin (Web Application)
2- Client System (Web Application)

Project Technology :
1- B4J Web application
2- MS SQL

*Because the project is built using B4J web Application so it's multi platform, meaning the UI was designed to be functional from a PC, Laptop or a mobile phone

*This project can be used to sell any type of business products, the products we used are technology products for the demo purposes, but you can use it to sell any type of business you like :)

The project has been released :)

Project Price before the release : 50$ (Promotional Period)

Project Price : 30$

To Purchase the source code:

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

*Once you send the payment you will receive an automated email from our partner Fastspring containing the source codes :)

homepage.jpg

1621370134338.png

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer , you have put B4J at such a big height that I am astonished that Erel was giving it for free from the beginning thinking B4J do not have better value or market than B4A or B4I.

But you proved that hard work and persistence can make any thing (be it development tool or else) great πŸ‘
Congratulation !

Regards,

Anand

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer , you have put B4J at such a big height that I am astonished that Erel was giving it for free from the beginning thinking B4J do not have better value or market than B4A or B4I.

But you proved that hard work and persistence can make any thing (be it development tool or else) great πŸ‘
Congratulation !

Regards,

Anand
Hello Dear,

B4J development platform is amazing, and without @Erel and B4X community we won't be able to do what we do.

Thank you,
Saif

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'd like to dare you guys. You re-create this project using BANano + BANanoWebServer.

Why am I saying that? The theme you are using already exists (meaning half of the work is done), and bringing the BANano spanner into the works brings a very interesting dynamic. So what do you say to that.

Again, the projects you are creating are awesome, keep it up.

Keep changing the world and congratulations.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'd like to dare you guys. You re-create this project using BANano + BANanoWebServer.

Why am I saying that? The theme you are using already exists (meaning half of the work is done), and bringing the BANano spanner into the works brings a very interesting dynamic. So what do you say to that.

Again, the projects you are creating are awesome, keep it up.

Keep changing the world and congratulations.
Hello Dear,

First, Thank you very much for your kind words.

Secondly, most of our project are built by clients requests, this particular project we can't change it to another technology unless we get the approval first but i can promise you that the next time before we release a web application project we will give the clients the 2 options :
1- B4J Web App
2- BANano

Sounds good? :)

Thank you my dear,
Saif

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Secondly, most of our project are built by clients requests, this particular project we can't change it to another technology unless we get the approval first but i can promise you that the next time before we release a web application project we will give the clients the 2 options :
1- B4J Web App
2- BANano

Sounds good? :)
Noted with thanks. I like your response very much.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'd like to book a purchase for the BANano+BANanoServer version then. When you are ready you can hit me up! Thanks
It's our pleasure, so thank you very much for your interest ❀

As soon as it's announced we will notify you :)

Thank you,
Saif

SoftHeart

Hello Saif,

I've always followed you here on the forum and also on your own site (b4xcode). I have to admit that your work is super awesome and you are also a genius. Plus, you are very good in communicating with people. Please keep being the person you are, and also keep helping us discover the wonders of B4X through your work!

Lastly, i have a question about this e-commerce store. Is it possible to sell digital downloads with it? Let's say for example, one is selling eBooks, so a download link has to be given to the customer automatically as soon as a successful payment is made. is this possible with this store?