Share My Creation ERP, Create your app , Amazing CRM ,POS , Portable warehouse , XJobFinder .... For sale

We have come a long way with B4A

What an amazing month for us, Erel has really helped us with finding the best development platform.
If i thank @Erel 1000 times a day it won't be enough.

We are more than happy to announce the new crazy bundle :)

5 B4J Web Applications Source codes in one bundle!

1-Social Media + Forums B4J Web Application :

2-E-Commerce Store B4J Web App :

3-Ultimate Inventory & POS System B4J Web App :

4-Ultimate Invoice System B4J Web App :

5-Advance Project Management (Jira Alternative) :

+A source code as a gift for free ;)
B4XCode Material Kit

Bundle Price : 45$ only!
The Bundle will end on : 24-06-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

To Purchase the bundle, Simply click on the below image to go to our partner shop FastSpring :
fsmedium.png

*Thank you for everyone that have purchased and used our projects :)
*And i really hope you like to new prices ;)

-Thank You Erel for making this possible!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 9,479
  • 2.png
    2.png
    329.5 KB · Views: 754
  • 3.png
    3.png
    469 KB · Views: 748
  • 4.png
    4.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 771
  • 5.png
    5.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 1,002
  • 6.png
    6.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 783
Last edited:

Anser

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

As promised :
For the next 48 hours we are giving 50% discount on every single source code we created !

1- Simply go to :

2-Then Scroll all the way down and write B4X then hit apply and the discount will be activated on every project

Thank you all ♥
Saif
Hi,

Bought 2 products via FastSpring

Ultimate Invoice System
B4XCode Material Kit

Thank you

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

B4XCode Material Kit

To Purchase the bundle, Simply click on the below image to go to our partner shop FastSpring :
fsmedium.png

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

B4XCode Material Kit

View attachment 115307

As always, Thank you,
Saif
I would like to express my gratitude for creating these so that when I can afford to, I can buy it. Actually the forum donations and some sales of my apps here made me to get this pack from you.

I must say if someone is not getting your codes and want to start learning b4j web development to the next level, and all that web-socket stuff, they are missing out. You simplify how you code and your coding style is awesome. I have struggled to get how all this b4j web development goes, yes I understand, its simple for some people, but my mind works on its own frequency, I also don't understand it at times. Easy things are difficult and difficult things are easy. Yin and yang.

Yes, some of the code is not commented, but its not difficult to understand what its supposed to do because, your naming conventions covers the cake. I opened one of your biggest projects today, saw the commonality, the style and the how? What I appreciated was that I learned and continue to learn. One of the things I realized at the back of my mind was the dangers of using abstracts when coding and appreciated the fact that, the simplicity of your code helps a lot. Nothing is left to guess work.

Skimming through your projects also made me realize why a Drag and Drop for these tasks is really necessary. Over time doing repetitive stuff becomes meh... Above all else, B4x has been needing this paradigm shift, to help people like us learn and grow. Thanks for sharing your work. Continue changing the world!

I thank you.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would like to express my gratitude for creating these so that when I can afford to, I can buy it. Actually the forum donations and some sales of my apps here made me to get this pack from you.

I must say if someone is not getting your codes and want to start learning b4j web development to the next level, and all that web-socket stuff, they are missing out. You simplify how you code and your coding style is awesome. I have struggled to get how all this b4j web development goes, yes I understand, its simple for some people, but my mind works on its own frequency, I also don't understand it at times. Easy things are difficult and difficult things are easy. Yin and yang.

Yes, some of the code is not commented, but its not difficult to understand what its supposed to do because, your naming conventions covers the cake. I opened one of your biggest projects today, saw the commonality, the style and the how? What I appreciated was that I learned and continue to learn. One of the things I realized at the back of my mind was the dangers of using abstracts when coding and appreciated the fact that, the simplicity of your code helps a lot. Nothing is left to guess work.

Skimming through your projects also made me realize why a Drag and Drop for these tasks is really necessary. Over time doing repetitive stuff becomes meh... Above all else, B4x has been needing this paradigm shift, to help people like us learn and grow. Thanks for sharing your work. Continue changing the world!

I thank you.
Thank you very much my dear for your kind words ♥

It's a pleasure hearing these words from you!, These words are our fuel and what motivate us to keep creating and releasing great projects so thank you very much my dear ♥

And it's an honor using B4X, i may have said it hundred times but i will say it a million times :
Thank you @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

New month, New projects, Amazing discounts

For the next 72 hours we are giving 50% discount on every single source code we created !

1- Simply go to :

2-Then Scroll all the way down and write B4X then hit apply and the discount will be activated on every project

Thank you all ♥
Saif

Sivasaravanan

I would like to thank all of you for the support you have been showing us :)

Thank you,
Saif
Dear Sameer, Thank you and I purchased Source code for shop, pharmacy. It works well. But Image upload didn't give result. Pls help me in Image upload. And I request you database service in asp.net.

free2end

Licensed User
...Hi Saif,
is it possible to extend the above 60% BlackNov Promotion till the end of November?