Error compiling - CEnhancedListbox ???

Julius

Licensed User
Hello!
I am a new user. I am using a registered version 6.5 with Windows Vista 64bit.
I started very successful with a little program for my wife's PPC, calculating weightwatchers points and daily sums. My life loves it.
Now I made a little improvement to use a variable loop counter instead a fixed one (line 74). That's all. And no compiling where possible despite the debug running works fine.
The source code will not compile in the optimized mode (as I did before. Only the none-optimized mode is running after installing network 1.1)
The cause can't be the source code. Klaus from the german forum tried it without problems. And I get the same error just with an one line test program.

I got the message (translated from german): "Error CS0246: The type and Namespacename CEnhancedListbox could not be found (a directive or assemply pointer/reference is missing?) " And the line with the error is listed, but that is definitely not the cause.
I am sure it is any missing or wrong located system-file. Maybe any Vista 64bit speciality? Maybe user-account specific? This is what I modified recently.

Attached is the source code and the used csv-file. -->I can't add it, because they are some bytes too large ?? The zip-files are 4 and 2 KB large

kind regards
Julius/Peter

Julius

Licensed User
Error compiling

I will add my both files here. The source code .sbp and the data file .csv (as zip-file, .csv was not possible)

kind regrds
Peter Eckmann