iOS Question Error installing B4i-Bridge app

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by TJ_REC, Mar 3, 2015.

1. TJ_REC

TJ_REC New Member Licensed User

I am trying to install the B4i-Bridge app using the hosted build service and I get an error on my "Unable to Download App" "B4i-Bridge could not be downloaded at this time."

I have installed the B4i profile.

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

3. TJ_REC

The issue was with the provisioned device UDID.
    I initially used itunes to get the UDID, but for some reason i must have clicked the text box more than once and the UDID i copied was wrong.

Then I used one of the many UDID apps in app store.. and used the udid reported by it.
    But it seems that all UDID apps in the app store report a different UDID.. strange (maybe something to do with tracking/privacy)

So I used iTunes again and found the correct UDID and created a new mobileprovisioning file. downloaded it and published the bridge.

Now I am not getting an error when installing the app. Safari asks me if I want to install the B4i-Bridge app and I click yes.. and then nothing happens.
    I cannot find the app. I searched for "B4i".. etc Rebooted my phone. I still cannot see the bridge app.

Any ideas?

Thanks

4. TJ_REC

So i managed to install the bridge on my ipad ios version 8.1.2
    i double checked the udid. rebooted several times, still no luck.
    my iphone is 8.1.3.. does that matter?

5. TJ_REC

finally got it working.. had to create a new app id on apple developer site. most probably another ios bug

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice