1. The font has improved, but can still improve in size. Often, you have a lot of white space in the page, which can be taken advantage of by zooming in more.
2. It is helpful if the mouse pointer (cursor) uses a circular yellow marker to point to its exact location. When there is a lot of text on the page, it is hard to keep track of its movement and follow where the mouse pointer is.
The one topic you know so much about and you have not attacked yet is SQLite. I have learned so much from you, klaus and others on this topic over the years, and can still learn more. I did not know what SQLite meant when I started as a member in the forum.
Some video tutorials / Training I can think of which will benifit a lot of developers:
- B4A - Runtime permissions (Because Google is going to force us to use it)
- B4A - Creating Widgets on Android (and how to update a label or even a image when a push notification is received)
- B4X - Connection to databases. The difference between them and when you would use one over the other.
- B4i - Firebase notifications. Understanding how to set it up.
- B4i - How to publish to the Apple app store when you are not using the hosted builder.
- B4J - Transferring a B4J app to a VPS and running it. Also when there is an update to the app how to transfer the updated app to the VPS and run it. (maybe some automated way so it downloads the update and runs it as an example?)
I won't add to the to-do list, but just drop a big thank you Erel for this kind and generous work.
I'm talking about the videos, of course, but also the free tools and the very reasonably priced paid ones... all supported by an ever present Erel.
Usage of JavaObject and Reflection ( When to use one over another ) Even though we don't need much of java to program in b4x in some cases is necessary especially for those who don't java like me.
DoEvents Since this is a deprecated function would be nice to explain why should be avoided and use sleep() Instead (99% of time is ok what about the 1%?), would be a good approach to tuse it each how to properly over saying is bad because it is bad.
Usage of CallSubDelayed with long Running tasks ( Just to avoid using the threading library Same reason as above )