Wish Exoplayer: update to the latest version

wimpie3

Licensed User
Longtime User
Currently the Exoplayer library for B4A is using version 2.5.3 (which dates from September 20th 2017). The current release is 2.10.2. Is there any chance the B4A library can be updated? Many bugs have been fixed during the past two years...

wimpie3

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just noticed extension-rtmp-2.10.2.aar is missing from the ZIP file. I tried adding the file by downloading it from the maven repository, but I get this:
B4X:
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/google/android/exoplayer2/ext/rtmp/BuildConfig;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/google/android/exoplayer2/ext/rtmp/RtmpDataSource;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/google/android/exoplayer2/ext/rtmp/RtmpDataSourceFactory;
3 errors; aborting
When I remove extension-rtmp-2.10.2.aar from the Additional Libraries, the file is reported as missing when I compile.

wimpie3

Licensed User
Longtime User
Chrome in private mode, Internet Explorer, Firefox... they all return the old ZIP files. If you're 100% sure the files have been changed, it might be our local proxy caching the files. I will re-try a few days later.