Wish Exoplayer: update to the latest version

Discussion in 'Bugs & wishlist' started by wimpie3, Jul 1, 2019.

1. wimpie3

wimpie3 Well-Known Member Licensed User

Currently the Exoplayer library for B4A is using version 2.5.3 (which dates from September 20th 2017). The current release is 2.10.2. Is there any chance the B4A library can be updated? Many bugs have been fixed during the past two years...

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Done.

somed3v3loper and Peter Simpson like this.
  3. wimpie3

Fantastic, thanks!

4. wimpie3

Just noticed extension-rtmp-2.10.2.aar is missing from the ZIP file. I tried adding the file by downloading it from the maven repository, but I get this:
    Code:
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/google/android/exoplayer2/ext/rtmp/BuildConfig;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/google/android/exoplayer2/ext/rtmp/RtmpDataSource;
    Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/google/android/exoplayer2/ext/rtmp/RtmpDataSourceFactory;
    3 errors; aborting
    When I remove extension-rtmp-2.10.2.aar from the Additional Libraries, the file is reported as missing when I compile.

5. Erel

Fixed. Download the package again.

somed3v3loper likes this.
  6. wimpie3

The files do not seem to have been changed.

7. Erel

Are you using Firefox? Seems like the latest version caches the downloaded files. Copy the link and download it from a private browser.

8. wimpie3

Chrome in private mode, Internet Explorer, Firefox... they all return the old ZIP files. If you're 100% sure the files have been changed, it might be our local proxy caching the files. I will re-try a few days later.

9. Erel

The zip file includes the extension-rtmp-2.10.2.aar file. Just checked it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice