Longtime User
Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Great Don ;)
Yes i know this.
It depends on what has to do with the AccessibilityService. The same is often used to trap notifications.
With Notificationlistener .. for example could intercept all notices ( as example in attachment )

Attachments

• NotificationListenerExample.apk
    151.7 KB · Views: 377
Upvote 0

carycai

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Great Don ;)
Yes i know this.
It depends on what has to do with the AccessibilityService. The same is often used to trap notifications.
With Notificationlistener .. for example could intercept all notices ( as example in attachment )

thanks,i want to monitor IM program such as Wechat(in China) income message,and reply to the sender with something,depends on what the income message content.it just like a automation reply robot,that is i want to create.
the above thread i have seen before,but not try.i Will try tomorrow.
but i think may be the AccessibilityService is the best solution.it can monitor,can simulate click,and send text to special textbox.

but for my poor java, i can not wrap this service and import in b4a.

or may be there is a better solution.
thanks for your reply.

Upvote 0

corwin42

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
could anyone port this service and i can pay for it?
I really need this library.

What API levels need to be supported? If API level 13 and below is required, the configuration of the accessibility service has to be done by code. So this will add a bit more effort to the library. For API 14 and above it is possible to configure the service just in XML in the manifest. This will be easy.

What exactly do you need? I guess you want to react on notifications? So you only need the TYPE_NOTIFICATION_STATE_CHANGED event?

Upvote 0

carycai

Licensed User
Longtime User
the API level above 14.
when my friend send message to me,there will be a notification in the status bar.the app should enter into the app,and get the lastest message information:from who,when,what. so app can send some text in textbox and click send button.
so the TYPE_NOTIFICATION_STATE_CHANGED may be OK.
you can test with Whatapp,if you can send message to your friend automatic.

Upvote 0

corwin42

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You will be able to get notified when a new notification pops up with an accessibility service. It may even be possible to parse the notification text to get the user. The problem would be to automatically send a reply to the messenger when it does not have an API.

Upvote 0

carycai

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tested NotificationListener library,it can pick up the message text send by my friends.BUT as you say,it is hard to relay a message automatically.
Maybe i should think another method.
Thanks for you help @corwin42 @ MarcoRome @DonManfred

Upvote 0