Forum upgrade almost complete 👍

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks @Erel for the you made for this update. It certainly took a long time and resources.

I know it is premature to comment on the platform as it is not yet complete and we have not had time to test it thoroughly .... but for some reason the previous version seemed more inuitive to me and I liked the fact that the discussion groups (B4A , B4J, B4i, B4R) could have collapsed to reduce the page length. But it's just my opinion, I guess others think differently.

Thanks

Last edited:

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the collapsing was an additional add-on. I guess it will be added again when all the important things are working 100%.

nice xmas gift aswell, thanks. :)

rbghongade

Licensed User
Longtime User
Cool interface! Keep up the good work Erel! Today because of this community , I was able to quickly connect to MySQL server hosted on Amazon EC2 instance via B4J! Had never used MySQL before today!

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well done Erel, a monumental undertaking. It'll take a bit of time to get used to the new layout and locations but all in all pretty smooth. Thank you.

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Privacy - on line status: it appears it doesn't work at this time
Not a critical feature, just something to have on the yet-to-be-checked list...

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You're right, launching a second browser when loggedin by the first one, shows no sign of my presence.
Probabily it worked the same on previous version and simply I didn't note it :)

xulihang

Licensed User
Longtime User
I may need some time to get used to this modern look.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
A useful thing is missing, now: the number of new posts. I have to click on "New posts" without knowing if there are new posts.

Another difference is that now you have to click on menus to show them (before you could just hover over them).

Strike is now "directly" accessible.