You can enable it here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/account/preferences

HSsc0t72Ho.png
1577605638839.png

?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You have probably disabled push notifications at some point. Click on the lock icon in the address bar and see if there is a push notification option.
No.

There is in Options - Privacy & Security - Permissions:

1577606740434.png

then...

1577606761521.png

Translated, it means: "The following web sites have requested permission to send notifications."
(None).

Also already pressed CTRL+F5.

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello? its Sunday! wheres my most talked in the forum about email? I really look forward to it.

Thanks

aidy

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The bar items move into the menu.

1577655852607.png

It looks so (full screen) and there isn't the horizontal scroll bar, then I cannot see the "What's new" icon (I don't know if it is very useful, however... just because I don't see it, I've never used it).

EDIT: I think that the "What's new" menu contains sub-menus we can already find in other menus - in "New posts" mainly.

Last edited:

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I
Hello? its Sunday! wheres my most talked in the forum about email? I really look forward to it.

Thanks

aidy

I love reading the weekly sunday newsletter "last weeks most popular topics" thats comes at 2pm. I did not receive it today. Please bring it back

Unobtainius

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am loving the new look. 👏 I didnt realise it was being upgraded, i just thought wow, this looks so much better on my tablet than my PC 🤭

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Looks great.

Would it be possible to add a feature to let us move our post (only ours) to a different category. Sometimes being an old fart I have brain farts and post to the wrong area.

Also would be nice to be able to call a translator to read the posts in different languages (but I am sure this is asking too much)