Forum upgrade almost complete 👍

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I noticed that in the desktop version it does not appear in the number of unread post inside the badge as in the mobile version.
It should appear.

firefox_ic4UxguwaS.png

I still can't see my old messages/post as mentioned here
Some kind of permission error. Does anyone else see their old messages or is it only me?
The problem is still there. However the best way to find all content in the forum is with the search engine.

Here are all your posts related to 'sql': https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/pages/results/?query=sql&author=moster67

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Have we lost the keywords as description of Bookmarks?. I added a smalll description to my bookmarks, but now I see the thread subject
Probably I should have added labels or keywords...
1578467671146.png

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes bookmarks are not showing properly.
I hope it will be fixed soon, as I need to see my tags and description.

Regards,

Anand

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I still can't see my old messages/post as mentioned here
Some kind of permission error. Does anyone else see their old messages or is it only me?
However the best way to find all content in the forum is with the search engine.
A "workaround" is to read your "Latest Activity".
I meant "from you profile page", so you can read your recent posts (and activities-reactions), ordered.
It's the same of your "Postings" just + your activities.

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
(I don't know if this was alredy wrote, sorry)...

Before the new version, when you went back to the browser on which B4X Forum was already open, you saw the number of new posts and alterts (in short, the forum updated these things automatically).

Is it possible to reactivate this functionality?

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm not sure if this differs from previous version of XenForo, but when I tried to edit a thread of mine that I just created (Wish: Add support for kerning in BCTextEngine / BBCodeView) to add another tag, I saw that the tags weren't available to edit. Not super important, but worth mentioning, I suppose.

Edit: Oh, now I realized I can edit the tags after clicking the small tag icon
1578656182138.png
. So, not really a problem, I was just surprised it wasn't possible from the "real" edit page.