Forum upgraded

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you able to move the facebook feed above the online users section ?

I like looking at that section when I open the main forum page, but now I need to scroll further down the page to view it and no longer on the screen since you added the new post section.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So I should have written my post in that thread; strange, I'm never wrong :D.

However, it was a little different.

[I use Firefox] I had completely closed the browser, reopened iit (automatically on Google Search) clicked on my button-link to https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/ and immediately that impediment.

However I do not think it's a big problem, it will probably happen rarely (and I did not have to wait 60 seconds, just a couple).

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1 min ago I was not able to access the forum (msg llike "forbidden... permission...").
I had to try 3 or 4 times.
This seems to happen to me constantly now. But then I'm one of those folks who likes lots of tabs (50+). I just have to change my habit a bit (opening a tab for each interesting forum post) by slowing down (oh no!!!). :p

Good news, this update fixes the issue where posting formatted code from the forum to another post removes some of the spaces.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, and once more yes. I hope that keeps me from copying stuff to Notepad first (have not tried it yet).

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Apparently the member rating scheme has changed... I was downgraded to "active member" as well as a lot of others

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
One of the new features is thread tags.
I just created a new thread, and added a couple of tags to it. Not that it's super important, but one aspect of my post was the UX, but the forum software thought that tag was too short, which was a bummer.