Freelance, hire me

holdemadvantage

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Over the period of 4+ years, I developed many apps using B4A.

See the my Apps portfolio below
at https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Preekog

I have also developed apps published here
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=fernstrom&c=apps

I am an electronic engineer and made a lot of works, sometimes far from my study. Now life stops to be good, i have lost may primary job and i started a new job: it is hard to live due to low salary.
I have to restart programming to reach the end of my month even if don't really know if it will be enough.... what i ask is to consider me if you need your job done in b4a, thanks in advance and sorry if this announce is in wrong place.

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry for the bad news.

Some years ago something similar happened to me and I decided it was time to start as a freelance (embedded HW and SW design) and also at the same time I found B4X. So while waiting for projects I started learning and doing some apps.
I didn't get millionaire with the apps, but learnt enough, and when I started getting more embedded projects I saw that there was a good chance in mixing both worlds: sometimes expanding an existing board with Bluetooth, Wifi and making a control app, etc. Sometimes I had to convince the customer that this would be good for their product, and in most cases it succeeded.
Now I still want to publish some apps for myself, but just as a hobby when I have time...

So, if you have experience in these two worlds (embedded and B4X) , don't just consider one or the other, but both at the same time, it can be a winner combination.

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
if you have skills on java (web service spring) hibernate
or Bi (powerbi/qlickview)
or Web apps using ABMaterial

Give me your email via pm

I've a lot of work to give you

holdemadvantage

Licensed User
Longtime User
thanks @imbault, even if i have to start learning and doing something with ABMaterial i prefer to work deeply with b4a that is my motherlanguage as italian :) but thanks, i will let you know after i will have necessary skills

Many thanks again

ranul

Licensed User
Longtime User
You have so many apps and some of them are popular.
But most of them are for free. Why?
You should start charging money for your apps. What do you have to lose?

holdemadvantage

Licensed User
Longtime User
You have so many apps and some of them are popular.
But most of them are for free. Why?
You should start charging money for your apps. What do you have to lose?

Thanks for the tip, unfortunately i didn't earn much with paid apps, i did a lot more with Free/ads apps

holdemadvantage

Licensed User
Longtime User

MCU01

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you do a B4A app using NFC? We need to write data to an RFID tag. If you are interested send me a PM.