Share My Creation Fruit Ninja - Full Game [Source Code]

Hello Community, ๐Ÿ‘‹

i am working on a new B4X Game that I would to share with you.
it is a very popular game: Fruit Ninja.

1652203478376.png

The Source Code is for sale and includes:

- full B4X Source Code for all Platforms (B4A, B4i, B4J)
- collision detection class (Point collide with Circle, Circle collide with Circle, Point collide with Path)
- B4X Transition (a newer version than the one that is included in this forum)
- 2 game modes (classic, zenmode)
- multi language class
- many techniques that are fundamental for learning how to make Games (animations, game cycle, timing, collision, high score,...)
- AdMob integration
- Sound

I must say that it turned into a very interesting project. at the beginning, i thought it would be much simpler but i had to put quite some thought to solve problems and it looks really nice.
I am still testing it on my PC using b4j but i assume that it will run smoothly on b4a and b4i as well.

the libraries that I am using are this:

- Core
- B4XPages
- XUI

The Project is not finished but I have already something to show you:
(I believe that in about 2 weeks the Game will be finished)

EDIT:
- new video available on post #4).
- The game can now be purchased if someone is interested.
- i will be able to send the source only next week! (15/5/2022)

If you are interested in purchasing the Project and supporting me you can use the PAYPAL link in my signature and I will send you the source as soon as it is finished.

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i asked a question here:

so i want to answer it here in this thread but i still did not get anyone involed in it so i will wait a little :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i asked a question here:

so i want to answer it here in this thread but i still did not get anyone involed in it so i will wait a little :)

ok here is the answer:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, very nice, but it has a flaw: it dirties the table with lots of stains!

๐Ÿ˜„
it cleans it when the game if finished ;)

As in many other games, you could add an object that shouldn't be hit, otherwise you would get a penalty.
there are 2 modes:

1, zen mode you have 90 seconds to cut as many fruits as you can. when score goes up the fruits will arrive faster
2, classic mode, you have 3 chances. if you miss a fruit you get 1 fail if you hit a bomb you get 1 fail. 3 fails = Game Over! (when score goes up the fruits will arrive faster)