Full version download link:

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
:)Hello Mr. Erel

I got a mail that said: Full version download link:
But the link does not work! Can I get a direct link for the download of the new Full version? Danke Dir.

EDIT: after posting this a link to the new version was there. I followed the link, and was able to download new version.
I dont understand that, but...

Best regards,

WmC

Last edited by a moderator:

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That is the correct link you have posted - I have just tried it! Did you enter the correct user name and password given in the email? If you tried to cut and paste the password note that there is an extra space at the end of that line which is NOT part of the password. The password is nine characters long

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
:)Hello Mr. Agraham
I was able to download the new version. But now I get a Error Msg = Licence file is missing. The new licence file with the mail I got is also in the same folder
with the new version. Any help on that one Mr. Agraham?

Best regards,
WmC

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
:)The new licence file with the mail I got is also in the same folder
I'm not sure what you mean by "the same folder". Do you mean the same folder as the installer or do you mean the installed folder where "Basic4ppc Desktop.exe" is located. It should be the latter. Check the spelling of the filename "license.txt". If it is OK then Erel will have to help out.

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
The licence is in the same Folder where Basic4ppc Desktop.exe is located.
After downloading new version 6.80, I was not askt for a email add. Also the new licence was not found, like I had already said.
The email I got had a link to the new version, but the link did not work.
So I posted the full link, as a Problem only, for help, after I seen my post I was able to download the new released version, from the same post I myself had uploaded. Funny.
Now I am back on the bete version of 6.8.

Best regards,

WmC

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
:)Hello Mr. Erel

I am sorry for that mess up, with that link. It was NOT suppose to look like it did, nore was it suppose to work!!! Again, sorry for that mess I made!
Hope no Damage had been done.

Best regards,

WmC

wm.chatman

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel

:)Dir Sir

The link for the new version 6.80 in the email I got, does not work, also I can not say if the licence works. A way around that Prob.?

Best Regards,

WmC
Bayern, Germany