Share My Creation [Games - Free] PuzTris

Hi everyone..

I have just released my latest game powered by B4A on google play yesterday. It's a puzzle game that combine Tetris® and Tangrams gameplay.

I hope this game could get more download than my other game :sign0162:

Please tell me guys if you encountered bugs or problem in this game.

Google Play Link : PuzTris - Puzzle Tetris

Thank you so much guys... :)

Attachments

• puztrisSS31.jpg
    puztrisSS31.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 3,895
  • puztrisSS2.jpg
    puztrisSS2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 303

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice game. Interesting concept. It took me few tries to get the hang of it but I got it.

Geezer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice idea. It's a little hard for me to place the pieces on my phone with my clumsy fingers.

The one problem I had, apart from some of the sizing issues mentioned by NJDude is that if you pick up a piece you can't get rid of it, and if there's no room to place it you are stuck.

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
:sign0188: Thank you so much NJDude, WAZUMBi, Geezer for your valuable time for testing my game and give me feedback. I've just upload the new version of PuzTris, i hope there is no more layout issue in this version. Could you test it again in your device?

Nice idea. It's a little hard for me to place the pieces on my phone with my clumsy fingers.

The one problem I had, apart from some of the sizing issues mentioned by NJDude is that if you pick up a piece you can't get rid of it, and if there's no room to place it you are stuck.

You can drag the block piece to bottom side of screen to remove it, you can find the intruction in How To Play section. I will find another way to make it more easy to understood in the next version.

latch

Licensed User
Longtime User
I like this game and I featured it on my website. I'm going to feature your other one too in the next couple days also because I actually like the other one better!

capisx

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you so much latch for featuring my game on your website... :sign0060: