Android Question geolocation_location signature does not match expected signature... Again

elpic76

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear forum,
I'm testing the geolocation library and example supplied by the DonManfred at this link:

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/geolocation.99710/#content

I downloaded the library both V1.01 and V1.11 and the example project but I'm obtaining always the error "geolocation_location signature does not match expected signature".
I searched in the forum but all the operations described to solve the problems aren't useful for my case.
I opened the .xml of the library V1.11 and I noticed the signature are different between the .xml and the .b4a example see the following:
B4X:
From GeoLocation.xml v1.11
<event>Location(success As Boolean, Lattitude As Double, Longitude As Double, fromMockProvider As Boolean, ismocklocation As Boolean)</event>

From GeoLocationEx.b4a
Sub GeoLocation_Location(success As Boolean, Lattitude As Double, Longitude As Double, info As String, isMockLocation As Boolean)

I see the definition of fromMockProvider in xml file while info in definition of the sub.
I tried to change the sub definition including fromMockProvider parameter too but I have always the same error.
Could you please help me?
Best Regards

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
Sub GeoLocation_Location(success As Boolean, Lattitude As Double, Longitude As Double, info As String, isMockLocation As Boolean)
    Log($"GeoLocation_Location(${success}, ${Lattitude}, ${Longitude}, ${info}, ${isMockLocation})"$)
End Sub

Upvote 0

elpic76

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
    Log($"GeoLocation_Location(${success}, ${Lattitude}, ${Longitude}, ${info}, ${isMockLocation})"$)
End Sub

Thank you, I already tried this solution as described in the various threads of the forum.
I tried again after your message but without success, the error still persists.
This is the sub Geolacation_Location taken from the example:
B4X:
    If success Then
        GeoLoc.geoAddress
        Log(GeoLoc.Address)
        Log(GeoLoc.City)
        Log(GeoLoc.Country)
        Log(GeoLoc.KnownName)
        Log(GeoLoc.PostalCode)
        Log(GeoLoc.State)
    End If
End Sub
And for me it isn't working :-(
Why do the definition between b4a and xml file are different?
Best Regards.

Upvote 0