Share My Creation Glow Code and Color Jumper

Hi,
I just finished a new app and want to show my last two apps in here.

The first one is called Glow Code (first tweo screenshots), it's similar to minesweeper. You've got 25 stones with each a number from 0-4 on it. Every stone is surrounded by 4 lightstones and the number on the stone tells you how much lightstones have to glow to fsolve the puzzle. Sounds to easy? The difficulty thing is, that the stones share the lightstones, so one lightstone is connected up to 4 different stones. This game makes it really brain challenging. To learn the basics it is poccible to use optical hints, with them the stones change it's color to green when the right number of lights are glowing :)

you can find it in Google Play

The second game is called Color Jumper.

Your task:
Click on the colors in the given order. If a color is clicked, it's glowing and can't used again.
Start with blue, followed by yellow, green, magenta and red. Then it starts again with blue.

The special thing is, the next color has to be in the same row or column and is max 2 fields
away from the last color. That means you can jump over another field (for example step 1 to 2, 5 to 6 or 8 to 9), or you have to use the colored field next to the last color.

If every field is glowing you've finished the level.
this can also be found on Google Play

I don't wanted to open 2 threads, so I hope it's ok when I post both games in this one thread here. If you test them and have some problems or proposals, feel free to post it :)

thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    63 KB · Views: 3,854
  • 3.png
    3.png
    64 KB · Views: 223
  • 4.png
    4.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 226
  • 5.png