Android Question GooglePlayBilling - In App Purchases

artsoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi!

I have an important question regarding GooglePlayBilling - In App Purchases - Library.
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/googleplaybilling-in-app-purchases.109945/

Based on given library example there, I included this lib in my own app.

After removing Ads with buying via test credit card from example, I see that - after about 1 day - the purchase status is switched back to Ads mode (Which means: not purchased!).

Is this only in the test example or is there a must to do anything else?

Best regards
ARTsoft

P.S.: I am using the new version 5.00 of the Google Billing lib.

Last edited:

artsoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
As long you haven't consumed the purchase, it will return when you call QueryPurchases.
It might be an issue with the test account.

Thanks Erel!

In my default case, my app is restricted regarding some functions. I call it "the normal app mode".

In my app, I provide the possibility to purchase the so called "full app version". My goal is to check the status of the purchase in order to set a flag in my app. This flag decides to have a the default app (th enormal app) or the "fully functional app" (the full version app). I react to this flag.

Code base of this purchase action is the example app code - provided by you (together with your goggle billing wrapper library).

I can see that in your app (and in my app as well) that the "full app version" mode is present for some time. And after this time, my app (and your example app as well) is switched back to default mode (restricted mode) - which means that the internal flag is set back to default mode.

Therefore my question: What to do to remain permanently in this "full version mode" after purchasing is via Google Billing?

Last edited:
Upvote 0