Greetings from Cornwall, UK

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KMatle, Jul 10, 2018.

1. KMatle

KMatle Expert Licensed User

Right now I'm in Cornwall having extremly good weather and a good time with a lot of pints and good food :) FB_IMG_1531226916625.jpg FB_IMG_1531226896018.jpg FB_IMG_1531227200842.jpg FB_IMG_1531227187672.jpg

hookshy, Merlot2309, Beja and 9 others like this.
  2. LucaMs

LucaMs Expert Licensed User

Greetings from my shabby house :D:(

[and even without those appetizing frozen beers]

KMatle likes this.
  3. davelew1s

davelew1s Active Member Licensed User

Look's like your in my town.
    Dave.

Peter Simpson and KMatle like this.
  4. Dabzy1978

Dabzy1978 Member Licensed User

I was in York at the weekend, partaking in liquid based refreshments as well... Cracking day! :)

Funny really, because when we got there, it was jam packed, couldn't get kicked in pubs due to the toeball being on... Managed to get in one, and a bunch of lasses kindly give up their table for us as they werent bothered about the England game... Two hours later, after a bit of singing and merriment, the final whistle blew, and just as quick as that... York emptied!?!

I thought the zombie apocalypse was on or something! :D

Anyway, looks nice there, beer looks lovely... Enjoy! :)

Dabz

KMatle likes this.
  5. Peter Simpson

Peter Simpson Expert Licensed User

Welcome to the UK @KMatle,
    Cornwall is especially nice when the weather is this great, another great place which is just up the road from you is Devon, or to be more precise Devon 'Cliffs'.

@davelew1s will probably agree with me when I say that St. Ives is also a nice place for a break.

Anyway, what you are doing over this neck of the woods. Now that Germany are out of the world cup cough cough cough (just kidding), I hope that you are drinking that cold beer or cider and singing that 'football is coming home' lol ;)

It's nice to get away. In March this year I was in Jamaica for two weeks and the following month (April) I was in Majorca for 2 weeks. Sadly now its time to work to earn money for our next break away in November.

Seriously though, I hope that you are having a great time over here.

Cheers and nice shots by the way...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    KMatle likes this.
  6. andymc

andymc Well-Known Member Licensed User

Nice pictures! I wan in Cornwall for my brothers wedding last month. Near Port Isaac.

KMatle likes this.
  7. Beja

Beja Expert Licensed User

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing..
    Mother nature naked and naughty

KMatle likes this.
  8. Bob Spielen

Bob Spielen Active Member Licensed User

Wow! Cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice