Greetings from Cornwall, UK

KMatle

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Right now I'm in Cornwall having extremly good weather and a good time with a lot of pints and good food :)
FB_IMG_1531226916625.jpg
FB_IMG_1531226896018.jpg
FB_IMG_1531227200842.jpg
FB_IMG_1531227187672.jpg

Dabzy1978

Licensed User
I was in York at the weekend, partaking in liquid based refreshments as well... Cracking day! :)

Funny really, because when we got there, it was jam packed, couldn't get kicked in pubs due to the toeball being on... Managed to get in one, and a bunch of lasses kindly give up their table for us as they werent bothered about the England game... Two hours later, after a bit of singing and merriment, the final whistle blew, and just as quick as that... York emptied!?!

I thought the zombie apocalypse was on or something! :D

Anyway, looks nice there, beer looks lovely... Enjoy! :)

Dabz

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Welcome to the UK @KMatle,
Cornwall is especially nice when the weather is this great, another great place which is just up the road from you is Devon, or to be more precise Devon 'Cliffs'.

@davelew1s will probably agree with me when I say that St. Ives is also a nice place for a break.

Anyway, what you are doing over this neck of the woods. Now that Germany are out of the world cup cough cough cough (just kidding), I hope that you are drinking that cold beer or cider and singing that 'football is coming home' lol ;)

It's nice to get away. In March this year I was in Jamaica for two weeks and the following month (April) I was in Majorca for 2 weeks. Sadly now its time to work to earn money for our next break away in November.

Seriously though, I hope that you are having a great time over here.

Cheers and nice shots by the way...

Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing..
Mother nature naked and naughty