Share My Creation Greferendum - Greek Referendum

Hello my friends,
Here is a simple app for Greek Referendum that will take place next Sunday here at Greece.

Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dreamon.dimopsifisma

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It does not seem a good idea to hold a referendum on paper (here in Italy it seems that it costs at least 400 million euro, some people say 800 million, the truth will never be known) for groped to solve the economic problems of a country.

When the "democratic" Nations will decide to create a system to ask citizens their "opinions" (decisions would be better) via internet and therefore this can be done once or several times per month, we will get closer to a "real democracy" (for the moment it is false).

Good luck, Greece!

[P.S. Nations have not lost time when they have implemented POS !!! ]

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I guess the only option is to take what they have offered or it will be even worse.

I think, however, that Greece should give a good kick to Europe.

This Europe serves only to Germany (to other countries only to fill the trouble).
Italy needs to shoulder all the burden of millions of people who flee from wars and hunger, without any help from the Greater Europe!

I am for a world without borders, but I start to think that I would close our borders... no, not to immigrants, to all non italian products and to European directives.