B4A Library Grid/Table and ListView Library

laguilar

Licensed User
What reason would the grid appear, but not the rows, only the headers? The row count is > 0 when I look at it in the watch window and the call to RowAppend returns a boolean value of true. I noticed that if I move the focus to a EditText box that is on the screen, then the rows become visible. I've tried calling .Invalidate on the parent panel that the grid is inside of, and I've tried calling the GridRepaint, still no affect. Any ideas?

MarkusR

Licensed User
What reason would the grid appear, but not the rows, only the headers? The row count is > 0 when I look at it in the watch window and the call to RowAppend returns a boolean value of true. I noticed that if I move the focus to a EditText box that is on the screen, then the rows become visible. I've tried calling .Invalidate on the parent panel that the grid is inside of, and I've tried calling the GridRepaint, still no affect. Any ideas?
try to reproduce it in a new project and if the problem is still there export the project from ide and open a new question with attachment.

imgsimonebiliato

Licensed User
Have you called?
B4X:
aGrid.GridCreate