Android Question Has somebody used AudioStreamer to send realtime audio?

tigrot

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Everybody,
I have an APP which sends audio thru AudioStreamer. It connects to a PC server and send realtime audio(from mike) to PC. When I use on cabled internet it works very well, when I use the HDSPA network I experience a big delay(up to 7 seconds) before the PC speaker is able to reproduce the sounds.
Probably the difference is the speed of connection. But with less delay this happens on G4 networks too.
Is there a way to send a more encripted streaming audio?

Best regards and thank you for help
Mauro Zanin

tigrot

Licensed User
Longtime User
Forgive me... I thought compression and wrote encryption(dislessic?). I have almost no latency on local networ and cabled internet. I think that latency is in Gateway between phone network and cabled network. Thank you i'll try the CompressedStreams. Is it a inflation/deflation process?

Upvote 0

Mrjoey

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Everybody,
I have an APP which sends audio thru AudioStreamer. It connects to a PC server and send realtime audio(from mike) to PC. When I use on cabled internet it works very well, when I use the HDSPA network I experience a big delay(up to 7 seconds) before the PC speaker is able to reproduce the sounds.
Probably the difference is the speed of connection. But with less delay this happens on G4 networks too.
Is there a way to send a more encripted streaming audio?

Best regards and thank you for help
Mauro Zanin
Hey , can u tell me about the pls file used on pc to connect to ur phone?
Usually inside that pls file there is a line:
Http://ip address/port:file.wav or mp3 or acc
So id like to know about this link cz im trying to do it in winamp but i got both errors , sometimes error syncing stream and sometimes error connecting , thank u

Upvote 0

tigrot

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey , can u tell me about the pls file used on pc to connect to ur phone?
Usually inside that pls file there is a line:
Http://ip address/port:file.wav or mp3 or acc
So id like to know about this link cz im trying to do it in winamp but i got both errors , sometimes error syncing stream and sometimes error connecting , thank u
Hi I wrote a specialized server in VB.NET on PC. So no HTTP, but nothing more than plain TCP/IP connection. If you need, I can licence the program to you, the system connects the phone two ways... It's multitask all enclosed in a form and you can have multiple connections.
Have a nice WE!
Mauro

Upvote 0

figorra

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi I wrote a specialized server in VB.NET on PC. So no HTTP, but nothing more than plain TCP/IP connection. If you need, I can licence the program to you, the system connects the phone two ways... It's multitask all enclosed in a form and you can have multiple connections.
Have a nice WE!
Mauro

Hi Mauro....

Can you sent to me a copy of that server please?

THx

Upvote 0

tigrot

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, but it's part of a patented system, since June 2014, I have added GSM compression and it works almost with no delay. It was a 15 months works in B4A, Java, C, C# and VB.NET.
If you need pls send a request for source and we'll try to put a quotation for source, limited to audio part, to employ only in your projects and unsellable to third parties.

Ciao
Mauro

Upvote 0