Share My Creation Health cards

Install click here: Health cards

Happy to announce our new app HEALTH CARDS .
Simple stuff from b4a , slide panels with some scroll view, each card is a reminder that repeats from MO to SU on user preferences.
7 days to get rid of stress and get your energy back.

App is completely FREE AND WILL STAY THIS WAY for about 2 week or less .:)

card1.jpg

Last edited:

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can somebody install this app once...then you can uninstall it
I have spend several ours on facebook to make it public , post it to several grups now I see after 1 week ...1 install from my country I guess it was me ;)

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Done.
Hard to find. With “health cards” and “Lifestyle & Stress relief” I haven’t found.
with hookshy, quite scrolling down...

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hard to find. With “health cards” and “Lifestyle & Stress relief” I haven’t found.
with hookshy, quite scrolling down...
The same here. Don't know how Google Play algorithms work, but I think that an app doesn't appear (even if you look for it with the exact name) until several searches/installs have been made.

Regarding the app, it seems robust and does its work. Not being a UI expert, I think that it lacks some details to have a more comfortable and fancy feel. These are just personal opinions:
  • App Icon: there are 3 small soft color elements. When the icon is small, nothing is distingishable.
  • Import schedule icon has a solid square background. Not sure if made on purpose but it's different than the rest.
  • I would replace cards with border to borderless cards with a shadow.
  • Also add small, subtle animations:
    • When you touch a card: a small colorAnimation or ripple would give a nice feedback
    • Add a small layout animation when the bottom panel appears/disappears

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
  • App Icon: there are 3 small soft color elements. When the icon is small, nothing is distingishable.
  • Import schedule icon has a solid square background. Not sure if made on purpose but it's different than the rest.
    • When you touch a card: a small colorAnimation or ripple would give a nice feedback

I am sure I will start making an update soon , and I will follow your guidelines ...I believe in this app

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User

Thank you Jordi ,
Here are the changes that I have made so far
New app icon
Changed import button icon
Created shadow and the cards look very nice now

card4.jpg

Last edited: