Android Question Help, I have an error when compiling with the zxScannerLiveView library

CodeBlacK

Hello b4a community, I am new around here, it is my first time commented on this forum I have been learning to use Basic4Android I have and I have already used it for a month and it had not bothered me until now, my problem is that when I want to use zxScannerLiveView automatically when open the application I get an error I'm not really sure what generates the error but I think it has to do with a resource identifier, but I really don't know how to integrate it, I already installed the libraries in the lib directory of b4a but still nothing, something peculiar is that if I can compile the example without problems. I need your help! I am missing a step, if so, someone can help me.

Ps (Sorry for my English )

android.content.res.Resources $ NotFoundException: ID de recurso # 0x0
en android.content.res.Resources.getValue (Resources.java:1018)
en android.content.res.Resources.loadXmlResourceParser (Resources.java:2105)
en android.content.res.Resources.getLayout (Resources.java:857)
en android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate (LayoutInflater.java:394)
en android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate (LayoutInflater.java:352)
en eu.livotov.labs.android.camview.ScannerLiveView.initUI (ScannerLiveView.java:72)
en eu.livotov.labs.android.camview.ScannerLiveView. <init> (ScannerLiveView.java:67)
en zxscanwrapper.zxScanWrapper._initialize (zxScanWrapper.java:79)
... 26 más
** Actividad (escaner) Reanudar ** [/ CODE]

rraswisak

Licensed User
Open sample project in this 1st post, and compare Objects\res directory structure with your project

Also please pay attention to this @Johan Schoeman statement;
There are a number of files in the B4A project's Object/res/..... folders that are set to read only. Keep them like that.

There are permissions added to the B4A manifest - make sure you take note of it should you start a new B4A project.

You will need core-3.1.0.jar and android-support-v4.jar to be in your additional library folder. I have zipped them together - you can download them from HERE. Extract them from the zipped file and copy them to your additional library folder.

Upvote 0

CodeBlacK

Open sample project in this 1st post, and compare Objects\res directory structure with your project

Also please pay attention to this @Johan Schoeman statement;

Thank you very much, it helped me a lot!
I had already configured the manifest, and had copied the res directory files, my problem was that I had not included core 3.1.0 and android-support-v4 in the additional libraries.

I am new to b4a and there are things that I still overlook!

Upvote 0