Bug? Help with in-App purchase Bug (just German speaking)

Peter Angerer

Licensed User
Hello ,

we published an iOS-App (programmed with b4i) und realised later that the in-App purchases didn`t work anymore. Der purchase will be executed, but the App doesn`t recognize the purchase.
Unfortunately our old programmer isn`t available anymore and therefore cannot fix the bug.
Is there anyone who would be able to fix this?
Please get in contact.

Hallo,
wir haben eine iOS-App veröffentlich (in b4i programmiert) und später festgestellt, dass der in-App-Kauf nicht mehr funktioniert. Der Kauf wird durchgeführt, aber die App erkennt nicht das der Kunde gekauft hat.
Leider ist unser alter Programmierer nicht mehr verfügbar und kann daher den Fehler nicht beheben.
Gibt es hier jemanden, der diese Bugs beheben könnte?
Bitte um Rückmeldung. Gerne auch telefonisch: 08671-9289501

Last edited:

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is not a bug probably. You have to check istore tutorial:
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/istore-in-app-purchases.49301/#content
If you put your code in questions forum, maybe we can help you.
Hello ,

we published an iOS-App (programmed with b4i) und realised later that the in-App purchases didn`t work anymore. Der purchase will be executed, but the App doesn`t recognize the purchase.
Unfortunately our old programmer isn`t available anymore and therefore cannot fix the bug.
Is there anyone who would be able to fix this?
Please get in contact.

Hallo,
wir haben eine iOS-App veröffentlich (in b4i programmiert) und später festgestellt, dass der in-App-Kauf nicht mehr funktioniert. Der Kauf wird durchgeführt, aber die App erkennt nicht das der Kunde gekauft hat.
Leider ist unser alter Programmierer nicht mehr verfügbar und kann daher den Fehler nicht beheben.
Gibt es hier jemanden, der diese Bugs beheben könnte?
Bitte um Rückmeldung. Gerne auch telefonisch: 08671-9289501

Peter Angerer

Licensed User
We checked the tutorial and I think we fulfilled all points. When we released it all tests worked out fine, too.
So it seems that the bug came up later (if that even is possible).
As I do not know where the problem inside the code really is I would have to post the whole source code, which I honestly would prefer not to do so here openly.
I will start a new thread just in english.