Hope they don't wake up from this dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It would be nice if there were no religions (no one of them is right!), if there were no boundaries ...
we would all be brothers.

But I also think to condominium meetings, enough to litigate.

Or, I think to Cain!

We are animals, and as always in the animal world, we kill each other for our small vegetable garden, and we always kill.

Yes, it is only a dream and it will be ever a dream.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's a beautiful dream.. I hope all religions do the same.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AWP1nvy5C_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

those are reform "jews" (not really judaism) they have nothing to do with the jewish religion.
no one of them is right!

right in what? both religion says that there is only one god and so both are right in this point (unless you dont belive in god)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
both religion

both? There too many religions, also with more than one god.

All religions are only human inventions, created by the difficulties of life and the hope of a life after death.
In fact, if the human race will not destroy itself, few centuries and the Human will be ETERNALLY young, thanks to genetic studies.

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
human inventions, created by the difficulties of life

this is a prehistoric man's opinion... :D
i belive in god and i have not diffiulties in my life. if you ask me to belive that the whole world was created by mistake (bing bang) is ridiculous

i ask you a question: if you take a glass with ink and throw the ink on a table how many times will you need to try until you get a nice L (font Arial, symetric) on your table?? and after you get that L take another glass filled with ink and throw it and try to get an U near to the L without deleteing the L (must be on first ettemp)

is this possible? and after you success take another glass and try to get an C next to the U.. what do you say is this possible?

i guess not, so a simple LUCAS on the table can not be done but a LUCAS with millions of CELLS that match with others and the DNA all this was from the big bang right?
and dont tell me EVOLUTION becaus ethis is bullshit.

before you can proofe how the first atom was created you can forget the evolution (Darwin said that)

open your window and look around you will see the creation of god! and god is not a big old man or woman god is something we cannot understand

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please leave religions out of this furum.
It is a great forum and I hate to see it spoiled.

derez

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ilan wrote:
those are reform "jews" (not really judaism) they have nothing to do with the jewish religion.
You are preaching and please stop it.
Example: ISIS declare that all other Muslims are not realy Muslims....
You see, you have dragged me into this discussion, you'll never know where it can end.
Erel (Administrator !) , please put a rule for the forum to stop it.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Relaxe derez. We dont talk about isis or islam we talk about since, evolution bing bang.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Btw derez the freedem of speech is the key for tolerance and understanding

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.