Hospital Management System : Source Code

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
But it's only in English, no way to get multilanguage.
Hello,

To make it multiple languages then you will have to create multiple HTML pages, each page in the language preferred

Thank you,
Saif

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sometimes it worked, other times I logged in without a password. (entering only http://167.114.3.181:41111/index.html)
I believe they are in the refinement phase. However, I was able to see it and make my evaluations.

PS. It looks more like a database access problem. Perhaps it is not available and does not allow validation of credentials

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sometimes it worked, other times I logged in without a password. (entering only http://167.114.3.181:41111/index.html)
I believe they are in the refinement phase. However, I was able to see it and make my evaluations.

PS. It looks more like a database access problem. Perhaps it is not available and does not allow validation of credentials
Because it's published on a demo server so the MS SQL database doesn't accept too many connections and the Idle time is less than 10 seconds before it disconnects the clients

Why?
Because we don't want to stress the demo server as it contains other demos.

We will reset the connections now so it will accept new connections which means you can try now, but it may stop working in the future.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Because it's published on a demo server so the MS SQL database doesn't accept too many connections and the Idle time is less than 10 seconds before it disconnects the clients

Why?

We will reset the connections now so it will accept new connections which means you can try now, but it may stop working in the future.
Thanks for the explanation, you made it clear.

marcoperoni

Licensed User
Longtime User

Why?

I''s clear thanks. please, every now and then, reset the connections because it is impossible to connect again. thank you.