iOS Question Hosted Mac Builder

morphe2011

Licensed User
Longtime User
So I've been building iOS apps now for almost a month now and it's been working fine. It was fine 24 hours ago. I sit down this evening ,make a small change and I get a whole lot of red. I think it might have something to do with the certificate or the profile so i delete everything and start again. The whole process takes less than five minutes. Nothing.

Not sure what to post here but the following is the last 3 lines. Any help or direction would be much appreciated.

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Ld Payload/Seat\ Selection\ Test.app/Seat\ Selection\ Test normal armv7
(1 failure)

abarnett

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think you will find this is all connected to the compile error I reported yesterday. I don't see that there is a resolution at the moment.

Upvote 0

morphe2011

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ugh.It's getting late here on the west coast of North America. Hopefully this will get resolved tomorrow. I only get paid when I deliver and right now I cannot deliver. I do however have faith the Erel will get this fixed as soon as he can.

Upvote 0

abarnett

Licensed User
Longtime User
I know the late feeling and only getting paid for delivery. Yes i'm sure Erel is on to it. Probably related to IOS9/XCode 7

Upvote 0

morphe2011

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok so now I can compile which is great but when I go to launch B4i Bridge on my phone it flashes briefly and dies. I can still install my app for testing and it seems to allow for debugging. Do I have to reinstall B4i Bridge?

Upvote 0

morphe2011

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ahhh the old uninstall first routine:) B4A has me so spoiled. Yes that worked. Most thanks.

I have an unrelated question about pricing for a local school. Who do I send the email to?

Upvote 0