How Am I Only Now Hearing About B4X?!!?

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Anyway, thanks to all for your contributions. I look forward to a long and productive road ahead.
You're welcome : live long and prosper here. Glad to see some else is well prepared for retirement..... 😁🖖

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @cklester

This is right time to spread news of B4X among your friends and colleagues who are missing this great and free Android RAD Development tools.
Most people missing on B4X is due to it being a paid product earlier and people prefer the A-Studio which is free.

But now all can reap the fruits of Erel's hard work.

So spread the words around the world to come here and join us to enjoy, the fun has just began.

Regards,

Anand

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Most people missing on B4X is due to it being a paid product earlier and people prefer the A-Studio which is free.

and not taking into account that the hours they wasted for creating some simple test app in A-Studio costs money aswell if they're in a business either as owner or employee.

on those hours they wasted the license price in man-hours already and the simple test app would've been done faster in B4A aswell.

the benefit is probably easier access to libs and the 'garantee' of project continuation but letting someone new dig out the possible mess takes a lot of time & money aswell.

Hamied Abou Hulaikah

Licensed User
Longtime User
The major con is that, since its not a main stream language, most companies don't like their developers to use for fear of lack of support and/or functionality
Of course right.
the most powerful;
the easiest to use;
fastest development;
best help forum ever (except for my presence, of course 😄);
not imposed by Google;
not imposed by Apple;
only recently b4a has become free and open source.
YES :D