Android Question How can i disable other regions???

vhd_bgh

Hi
In this example:
2020-05-05 21_12_16-NoxPlayer.png

How can i disable other regions (Except popup search panel) that they can't click it???

MicroDrie

Licensed User
A bit confusing question, but you can uncheck a screen component from the Enable property in the disigner. As a result, the component in question turns gray when the program runs. You can also turn this feature on or off via the program code. If you want to prevent the gray color of a disabled property, you can also add a test in the routine as to whether or not you should respond to the user action.

Upvote 0

vhd_bgh

A bit confusing question, but you can uncheck a screen component from the Enable property in the disigner. As a result, the component in question turns gray when the program runs. You can also turn this feature on or off via the program code. If you want to prevent the gray color of a disabled property, you can also add a test in the routine as to whether or not you should respond to the user action.
for this case:
2020-05-06 23_41_46-mainLayout - (1-Main) Visual Designer.png

i used this codes:
B4X:
Sub add_Click
    searchPanel.Visible = True
    mainToolBar.Enabled = False
    mainPanel.Enabled = False
End Sub
but other sections are still active! (for example "add button" is still active while search panel is open)

Upvote 0

MicroDrie

Licensed User
Well its all a matter of purpose and means, but also in that order. The chance that we accidentally edge the goal of what exactly you want to achieve, given the extensive amount of possibilities, is not so great. The better you formulate what and why you want to achieve something, the better we can help you with which means (the solutions) you can achieve this.

Upvote 0

vhd_bgh

Well its all a matter of purpose and means, but also in that order. The chance that we accidentally edge the goal of what exactly you want to achieve, given the extensive amount of possibilities, is not so great. The better you formulate what and why you want to achieve something, the better we can help you with which means (the solutions) you can achieve this.
I think that, i couldn't say my goal and purpose right.:rolleyes:
Thank you all

Upvote 0