How make money with b4x?

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You are wrong with saying "only way to make money is doing stg not covered". You can earn lots of my money with b4x, you just have to do it perfect and be consistent.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Douglas Farias
and what is your trick in creating a new account? We have read so many stories about many users getting banned and then being unable to create new accounts even using different emails, different credit cards etc.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
impersonation, use of logos etc

...that is not healthy way.. is something like fraud... but from the other hand.... answers at how to make money... with b4x ?

by way - if had dislike button - i already pressed that :)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
His English is sometimes not perfect.
I guess he meant that Google may ban him on the assumption he is impersonating someone when in reality he is impersonating himself.
Instead of "fighting" Google, seems he prefers to "go around the mountain"

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There are more and more companies using B4X than I did imagine at first.

Since several months ago, half of my incomes come from apps, libraries or customized code made with B4X for different companies (the other half are fw/hw projects), some of them one-man-companies, others a bit bigger. I can pay my bills and live reasonably well from it.
Sometimes they use only B4X, or also different development tools, but when possible, I use B4X for new projects always with a perfect result!

Never made money with Play Store apps, still have in mind to try again one day, who knows? :)

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it is not always worth making a complex app, miss several days of development.
Sometimes a simple app makes a lot more money and much faster.
I actually believe in this. Make many simple apps, even stupid ones and publish them. Higher chance that at least one of them will catch and bigger downloads. Then use your apps to market the other ones.
I am going to try this idea this summer :)

Last edited:

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There are more and more companies using B4X than I did imagine at first.

Since several months ago, half of my incomes come from apps, libraries or customized code made with B4X for different companies (the other half are fw/hw projects), some of them one-man-companies, others a bit bigger. I can pay my bills and live reasonably well from it.
Sometimes they use only B4X, or also different development tools, but when possible, I use B4X for new projects always with a perfect result!

Never made money with Play Store apps, still have in mind to try again one day, who knows? :)

Is it possible to keep it quiet- may be Erel gonna change the price now :)

Say... making money... not easy... only for coffee and beer :) cheers! :)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My personal opinion, of course: Douglas is an unscrupulous person and, thanks to this, he "will go a long way" (literal translation from italian; maybe it should be: "get ahead", "lead the way", "move up", I don't know (please, let me know)); until the day he will be locked in a prison :p

[I'm joking but this is what will really happen]

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, new creditcard, vpn (new ip), new apps with diferent layout, names and package.
i m compile my apps on diferents VPS´s, i dont know if this is necessary, but i m making and thats it.

You can do applications honestly, but one thing is for sure. google will always find a way to ban you :)

about the anothers replys, this is not a problem for me, the question is: how to make money with B4X, and I told how I make money today.

people for or against, nothing will change in my life ;)
I'm curious, for what violation you are banned

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
it's not about b4x (or any tool) or google/apple..

it is about your business model!

then the question could be which is your business model to make money.

example: we develop solutions(electronic & App) for small business

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
google will always find a way to ban you :)

only if there is a reason for.
Not being conform to their guidelines is one of them but you usually just get an app removal from the app store and have some time to fix your issue and re-submit it.

an instant full account ban probably means you cheated somewhere.

xulihang

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think the problem with making money using B4X is that you cannot get employed by companies like Google, Facebook and Microsoft. Even small companies require a grasp of Java and Spring Boot.

So we B4X developer have to find our own business model, like developing for individuals/small companies. But I think most of us develop apps for our own purpose, like I am a translator and I write translation software for myself.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i m already made R$1.663.009,00 (2 years)

You made half milion usd already? In 2 years? This is weired. All apps of you that you posted in the 100k club are dead. Jard to believe that u made 500k usd. Anyway i am coding for about 6 years and my account was never banned and i have a lot of apps.
So its possible to keep your account alive if you follow the rules.

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You made half milion usd already? In 2 years? This is weired. All apps of you that you posted in the 100k club are dead. Jard to believe that u made 500k usd. Anyway i am coding for about 6 years and my account was never banned and i have a lot of apps.
So its possible to keep your account alive if you follow the rules.
In 6 years you will have become a millionaire :p

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
with 5 devs we already made around 500+ apps in 2 years.
2 years = 365 * 2 days = 730 days

730 days / 500 apps = 1.46 app/day; but only if you work 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.

I certainly believe you. Five stars.

upload_2019-4-22_0-45-54.png
upload_2019-4-22_0-45-55.png
upload_2019-4-22_0-45-55.png
upload_2019-4-22_0-45-57.png
upload_2019-4-22_0-45-58.png